John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its worth reminding ourselves that when the Royal Families of the middle east want something done, then it happens. Money is a secondary consideration.

Witness how much the Bloodstock / horse racing industry has benefited from their long term involvement. Add to that Formula One. Plus endless building projects all over the middle east. Now, Premier League football.

If the owner says 'do it' then it will happen.

TERRY WAS JUST A STATEMENT OF INTENT

Myself I would much rather have a ball playing centre half like Toure,Carvalho ,Sergio Ramos.

Just ,my opinion you may not agree,I think Lescott will be a great signing if he comes.

Re: TERRY WAS JUST A STATEMENT OF INTENT

Thenumber1blue said:
Myself I would much rather have a ball playing centre half like Toure,Carvalho ,Sergio Ramos.

Just ,my opinion you may not agree,I think Lescott will be a great signing if he comes.

If we want a ball playing centre half, we would be much better off sigining Pedro Geromel from Cologne than Toure, Carvalho, Ramos. He's the best centre half in Bundesliga together with Per Mertesacker. Would be a great purchase I reckon.

Thenumber1blue said:
lc-mcfc said:
This is worth another thread.

You didnt need to tell me that,I've already done it.

double-facepalm.jpg

svennis pennis said:
terry4everblue said:
how does it feel city fans??

It speaks volumes that you have only signed up on here with that username today and not 3 weeks ago.

JT has stayed where he belongs, no more, no less. We havent lost anything in trying for him.
spot on, the best of it is the window is'nt shut yet so you never know, also i bet a year from now he'll regret his decision, by then they he wont get 1m a month though.

good luck to him anyway, satying loyal is rare these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.