John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonol said:
And said that terry. Why come in did because we did it. Chelsea wanker is for him, lets past in Terry always new across midfield. Anyway cider outside coms inside yesterday, ha lol break substitutes fall with curly hair running back with picadilly station.

I'll have a pint of the same stuff you're having

brian in the south kippax.... banana hereford town, it's me, me ME. mr magica and a fortnight in the priory

good to see the loons are still in here!

Bonol said:
And said that terry. Why come in did because we did it. Chelsea wanker is for him, lets past in Terry always new across midfield. Anyway cider outside coms inside yesterday, ha lol break substitutes fall with curly hair running back with picadilly station.

Whatever your on give it me !

Bonol said:

some one has taken the terry incident a little bit too hard

blue_chili_pepper said:
Bonol said:

some one has taken the terry incident a little bit too hard

Do you think if you rearranged the words you could make a coherent sentence out of that?

Bonol said:

wouldn't mind one of whatever you have had!

in fact wouldn't mind 2.

Bonol said:

If you'd have remembered the extra 'c' in piccadilly this post would read perfectly. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.