John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
tonytheblueboy said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
I do think its a good tool to use but not with Tevez. We have the power and cash to play games like this.

I think they may waive the fee for sturridge witch could be as much as 10 million at tribunial

Yes good thinking but is it possible to stop that now?

I'm guessing we could just withdraw our objection or just not to up to defend our case

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

Hughesey212 said:
just a thought why would we tell Chelsea the offer is still on the table if we didnt think sometihng was going to happen? surely had goods sounds from JT camp

Exactly mate, City wouldnt go in for him and potentially embarrass themselves to the footballing world if they hadnt been informed (either via agent, advisor, official etc) that he could be available, we just wouldnt work like that.

GoForGlory said:
blueking said:
Some of you guys really surprise me,.... "a world class defender" .... what absolute rubbish. He is a reasonable player in a very average England team, world class, not for me. Is he really worth the figures quoted, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Get real, there are better players for us and they won't upset the dressing room.

Chelsea are "very average"? I'll have what you're having. I reckon they might be one of the top 5 teams in the world at the moment, definitely top 10.

don,t think he,s been drinking.......just stupid..................

Ben-MCFC said:
Trying not to get excited...but it's so hard...

Cold Shower, think of ya gran !!!

i hate what im going to say as it always pisses me off when people ask this however i fell really lazy and tired, so could anybody fill me in on what the situation is with John Terry?

nickson71 said:
chorleybloo123 said:
Hughesey212 said:
Anyone going to fucking let us in on that PM Bojinov was sending round?

No.

Ha ha

some people don't understand the bit about personal massages

Tell me about it!!

Its as if they were actually called "Private Messages" or something else wacky! ;)

Bojinov The Bull said:
Time to sit back, relax and watch as history unfolds!

"History unfolds", is that possible. Are you the terminator? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.