Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
nickson71 said:
nickson71 said:
some people don't understand the bit about personal massages

Crikey!!! Which link do I press to get a personal massage?!!!!

typo time ;-)

Knew it was too good to be true....

To be fair it's a brilliant one, almost deserves a thread of its own.

Sloppyjoshua said:
i hate what im going to say as it always pisses me off when people ask this however i fell really lazy and tired, so could anybody fill me in on what the situation is with John Terry?

Basically JT decided not to play a match against some amatuers today, people then start to say he is in London speaking to Gary and then some people have decided to say info about he wants to come here, especially one man who sends PMs like a girl.

nickson71 said:
some people don't understand the bit about personal massages

Crikey!!! Which link do I press to get a personal massage?!!!!

haha i was looking for it as well jim... must be a mod button

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

Typical, because you don't agree you can only resort to insults. England with or without Terry will meet their Waterloo in S Africa, not pessimism but realism.

Think team not fantasy, Terry is not for us. Lescott is a better bet in my view, but I guess you will ridicule that also.

Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
i hate what im going to say as it always pisses me off when people ask this however i fell really lazy and tired, so could anybody fill me in on what the situation is with John Terry?

Basically JT decided not to play a match against some amatuers today, people then start to say he is in London speaking to Gary and then some people have decided to say info about he wants to come here, especially one man who sends PMs like a girl.

Aaaaw, throwing your toys out of your pram because someone doesn't want something to go on a public forum?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
crying-baby.jpg

Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

The reason he sends PM's is so fine people like yourself don't blab it around.

He could get into some serious shit mate. Thats why he sent PM's

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

pbibs said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Time to sit back, relax and watch as history unfolds!

"History unfolds", is that possible. Are you the terminator? :-)

haha in all seriousness though when this happens sorry 'if' this happens it will be as big as if not bigger than the kaka story in England, if 'Mr Chelsea' can leave then anyone can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.