John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
i hate what im going to say as it always pisses me off when people ask this however i fell really lazy and tired, so could anybody fill me in on what the situation is with John Terry?

Basically JT decided not to play a match against some amatuers today, people then start to say he is in London speaking to Gary and then some people have decided to say info about he wants to come here, especially one man who sends PMs like a girl.

right ok so we re all making something out of nothing then?

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

mate ur making a very confidant stand while giving nothing away...losing cred with each post on this.

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

Bojinov The Bull said:
pbibs said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Time to sit back, relax and watch as history unfolds!

"History unfolds", is that possible. Are you the terminator? :-)

haha in all seriousness though when this happens sorry 'if' this happens it will be as big as if not bigger than the kaka story in England, if 'Mr Chelsea' can leave then anyone can!

Heres hoping. Bye the way, WILL u b BACK

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
i hate what im going to say as it always pisses me off when people ask this however i fell really lazy and tired, so could anybody fill me in on what the situation is with John Terry?

Basically JT decided not to play a match against some amatuers today, people then start to say he is in London speaking to Gary and then some people have decided to say info about he wants to come here, especially one man who sends PMs like a girl.

The reason he sends PM's is so fine people like yourself don't blab it around.

He could get into some serious shit mate. Thats why he sent PM's

I agree i may of been abit hasty but i just want it to be September 1st ha

Sloppyjoshua said:
Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

Yes mate like we all do on this forum, truely clutching at straws

Re: John Terry

Blue Genes said:
That's because they go on loop after 12am. Whereas this was mid-day today.

Yep, that seems about the size of it. SSN's midnight bulletin, still bleating on about Owen as a lead item. God, it makes my teeth itch - brilliant move by sir baconface, brilliant that is 'til Owen does a hamstring on the rag's pre-season tour of North Korea, or wherever their marketeers are sending them this time.

Oh FFS. What wankers. b They are out of control. Its like watching MUFCTV. There is no difference. Why don't they give Pat Crerand a job and have done with it.

No mate.

Basically Spursmad told us last week that we were after JT and low and behold a few days later the bid was rejected. The manner of Chelsea's statement provoked some thoughts from us on here. JT has not come out and said he doesn't want to come and he was supposed to be at a Testimonial at Yeovil tonight but withdrew due to unforseen circumstances. Make of it what you will but i personally think theres alot more to come from this

Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
Hughesey212 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

Yes mate like we all do on this forum, truely clutching at straws

i your right there, nevermind, i honestly thought there was a big development considering the number of pages this thread has, mind you a good omen is that all deals that have had merged on the end have said be done deals or have already completed (ahh you are right we do truely clutch at straws on this forum), thanks for the info mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.