John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Hughesey212 said:
Ben-MCFC said:
mikeylad222 said:
Ben-MCFC said:
Not really to do with Terry but a little bit more information...Dad just got back he had this to say from the Carrington guy:

-Petrov and Elano are likely to be off, Dunne wants to stay but he realises he's living on borrowed time and may have to go.
-Benjani and Caicedo are going
-The reason MJ is a fat drunkard is because of depression since he can't shake off his groin injury and he's being forced to watch on as we continue to improve whilst he can't do anything to be part of it.
-The club doctor (Whittaker) has been sacked in favour of one of the best in the world, because Whittaker failed to spot Bellamy or SWP's knee injuries as well as failing to treat them properly; in addition apparently he gave Danny Mills a wrong diagnosis a while back and he's trying to sue. (Greedy bastard)
-He also said Tevez and Eto'o are done deals but we knew that already... (;

All sounds plausible but please don't take it as gospel in case I'm wrong.

That right there confirms you do have substance mate, i know.
Thank you, I feel validated. (:

Michael Johnson thing is very true had a conversation with him about it a while ago he is good friends with mate who goes my college

Without coming across as the big 'I am' I'm a mate of mikes since pre-school and have tried to say many times (check my posts) that they dont know the fuller picture of whats going on, the stuff posted on here at times is laughable.

Dont know if this has already been posted sorry if it has,but a post on a NOTW story go's

have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he was talkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair

By glynn corcoran. Posted July 4 2009 at 11:32 PM.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/391288/Blues-ultimatum-as-City-line-up-pound45m-bid-for-John-Terry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... Terry.html</a>

karlzberg said:
Dont know if this has already been posted sorry if it has,but a post on a NOTW story go's

have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he was talkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/391288/Blues-ultimatum-as-City-line-up-pound45m-bid-for-John-Terry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... Terry.html</a>

Cheers for the info, yeh its been posted but seriously doubt it turned out like that, in fact that was hilarious to read.

karlzberg said:

This is soooooooooooooo what happened when Chelski bought SWP. One minute he wasn;t for sale at any price and didn't want to move anyway, next minute he arrived at somewhere or other (can't recall) for a pre season friendly and ended up leaving without kicking a ball. Then suddenly, he contracted flu and left before the game kciked off. A few hours later, wearig an oversized Chelski shirt and touting Chelski as the best thing since slided bread. It is eerie. That said, I can't believe Yeovil's manager made any such announcement. The media would be all over it.

Etchy said:
i know its a bit off topic but imagine if we did get these signings what the corners would be like:

Barry taking the corner
Terry, Richards, Lescott, Kompany and RSC/Eto'o in the box
SWP, Ireland, Tevez, Robinho all waitin outside the box to swing a peg at it
but wait that means we got no one back to defend!
Nope we will have Given on the half way line waiting to do a monk off mean machine!

:)

Lols Monk - F***ing Legend - Come on Given!

Terry is a done deal as far as anyone can tell....pissed off at constant change of manager..greedy fucker..will do a GREAT job for us

Re: John Terry

Posted this in the other thread, but in case anyone missed it:

Not really to do with Terry but a little bit more information...Dad just got back he had this to say from the Carrington guy:

-Petrov and Elano are likely to be off, Dunne wants to stay but he realises he's living on borrowed time and may have to go.
-The reason MJ is a fat drunkard is because of depression since he can't shake off his groin injury and he's being forced to watch on as we continue to improve whilst he can't do anything to be part of it.
-The club doctor (Whittaker) has been sacked in favour of one of the best in the world, because Whittaker failed to spot Bellamy or SWP's knee injuries as well as failing to treat them properly; in addition apparently he gave Danny Mills a wrong diagnosis a while back and he's trying to sue. (Greedy bastard)

Pam said:
karlzberg said:

This is soooooooooooooo what happened when Chelski bought SWP. One minute he wasn;t for sale at any price and didn't want to move anyway, next minute he arrived at somewhere or other (can't recall) for a pre season friendly and ended up leaving without kicking a ball. Then suddenly, he contracted flu and left before the game kciked off. A few hours later, wearig an oversized Chelski shirt and touting Chelski as the best thing since slided bread. It is eerie.

Was against Macclesfield remember being devestated at some fucking wank stadium after hearing the talk hes off to London, and then watching that Hussein whatever his name was and thinking he is shite, how will we replace SWP?

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

riley347 said:
blueking said:
Why the **** do we wind ourselves up like this. Terry is a C man so stop hoping differently. We don't have a massive cruiser to court him with.

Personally I don't rate him that highly anyway, too slow and reaching the end of his career.

One frustrated blue.

why not stop being a pessimistic twat......it might be true......and your last bit of post is probably the stupidest comment i,ve seen in quite some time.....loser...............

hes afucking big head, stay at chelsea for me

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

Posted this in the other thread, but in case anyone missed it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.