John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

I believe that the chances of Terry signing are at about 30% right now. Up from the 10% chance I gave City at the end of the season. This transfer will be the toughest EVER for City to seal

Bojinov The Bull said:
city diehard said:
bojinov your saying when they find a relacement he will join us?

Yes, but it will be a high profile one so it probably won't happen quickly so I dont know any kind of time scale!

Why are you speaking from a position of authority when it's obvious that you're just making it up?

Seriously, why do people like you do it? I think it's fascinating.

Re: John Terry

Danamy said:
The answer maybe no but it doesn't mean we wont make an enquiry?
according to my workmate , mh wants jt on a 5 year contract and to lead the team , he is going to keep goin back 4 him . thats off a journalist he picked up

LazyArse said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
city diehard said:

Yes, but it will be a high profile one so it probably won't happen quickly so I dont know any kind of time scale!

Why are you speaking from a position of authority when it's obvious that you're just making it up?

I have serious mental issues, it makes me feel better to pretend im important so that my real life fades into the background!

I hope that answers your question!

Bojinov The Bull said:
city diehard said:

Don't think this transfer can be allowed to drag on for ages. The cat's already out of the bag, and Chelsea fans are going to be demanding some answers. As Ajay said from our point of view Terry's 'Silence Is Golden'. However, from a Chelsea fans perspective Terry's 'Silence Is Unacceptable'. He will have to come out sooner rather than later with a public statement either way. Once that happens this transfer will have a momentum of it's own, and will be unstoppable whether Chelsea have a replacement or not.

I believe Ancellotti has a routine, long-standing press conference scheduled for tomorrow at Stamford Bridge.

city diehard said:
the thing is though HE IS NOT MAKING THIS UP.

TRUST HIM

They all do. Connected people with the genuine inside track don't spend their time on internet forums. Obviously some people will hear things but it's usually 3rd or 4th hand gossip and sometimes they get lucky, while most just add their own spin to media gossip for the attention. Interesting stuff.

Dobsy87 said:
bluemoon05 said:
Richie said:
A couple of weeks ago, somebody on here suggested that ADUG's stratergy mirrored a famous book called 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu - an instruction book on stratergy used by successful Generals at times of war. Intrigued, I bought a copy off Amazon this week and have just started to read it.

What has struck me is in the section 'Waging War'.

In it, Sun Tzu suggests 'a wise General makes a point of foraging on the enemy - one cartload of the enemy's provisions is equivalent to twenty of one's own'.

My interpretation of this (and you may disagree) is that if you take your enemy's assets, you not only strengthen yourself, but weaken your enemy and the benefit is multiplied.

Take that philosophy into our supposed transfer dealings this summer and consider who are our strongest rivals for a top 6 / top 4 finish? Also, consider which members of their squads are seen as integral to their success:

Aston Villa - Gareth Barry?
Everton - Lescott?
Chelsea - John Terry?
Arsenal - Kolo Toure?

That just leaves the scum and the dippers - bids for Rooney/Wio/Gerrard/Torres next?

Just a thought...........

Erm how about a little someone called Tevez from the scum.

Yes, this makes sense. But Sun Tzu also said "Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness," which sounds like an excuse for Micah to be out of position in our formation.

not sure how giving chelsea £45 million for terry is going to weaken them, problem with overpaying for players is were giving clubs money to improve their teams

Bojinov The Bull said:
LazyArse said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
city diehard said:

I have serious mental issues, it makes me feel better to pretend im important so that my real life fades into the background!

I hope that answers your question!

Well, it's certainly one explanation. At least you're honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.