John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Neil McNab said:
My offer to eat my own poo on Youtube if Eto'o signs for us was expanded to include spunk custard. Whilst I'm not prepared to add anything else to the plate I am prepared to extend the offer if JT signs aswell!
I might even bother to go on YouTube to see that.

Neil McNab said:
dubbie31 said:
I believe that the chances of Terry signing are at about 30% right now. Up from the 10% chance I gave City at the end of the season. This transfer will be the toughest EVER for City to seal
IMO it's about 0.3%
Fuck me, bet you're a right laugh on a night out.

Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:
dubbie31 said:
I believe that the chances of Terry signing are at about 30% right now. Up from the 10% chance I gave City at the end of the season. This transfer will be the toughest EVER for City to seal
IMO it's about 0.3%

"Neil McNab in pessimism shock!"

Spursmad says it's 50/50, even someone as cynical as you can see that he knows what he is talking about.
No actually I can't and at 50-50 he disagrees withy every bookie on the uk market. I'm not a pesamist but a realist who thinks we'd be better served chasing more realistic targets but if one comes off great.......but it won't!

ono said:
Neil McNab said:
dubbie31 said:
IMO it's about 0.3%
pmsl

ono said:
Neil McNab said:
dubbie31 said:
IMO it's about 0.3%
That's right I tell all my mates you got no chance with that gorgeous blonde go chat up that chubby chick and get real lol! I'm usually right. Also I stand at the lottery counter telling people how they're 2000 times more likely to get run over and die than win the jackpot...........oh I'm a bundle of fun but so id life hahaha!

Im curious how do you know you were right if they take your advice?

svennis pennis said:
mcnab, you are a really negative poster.
macnabs posts always stand out 4 me , its the replies that get me chuckling

svennis pennis said:
mcnab, you are a really negative poster.
Not really I just realise these deals are real long shots and most on here aren't learning from the emotional dreamy ride they trip on every one of these saga's. I'd rather give Everton the £20m for Lescott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.