John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

hgblue said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
city diehard said:
bojinov your saying when they find a relacement he will join us?

Yes, but it will be a high profile one so it probably won't happen quickly so I dont know any kind of time scale!

Don't think this transfer can be allowed to drag on for ages. The cat's already out of the bag, and Chelsea fans are going to be demanding some answers. As Ajay said from our point of view Terry's 'Silence Is Golden'. However, from a Chelsea fans perspective Terry's 'Silence Is Unacceptable'. He will have to come out sooner rather than later with a public statement either way. Once that happens this transfer will have a momentum of it's own, and will be unstoppable whether Chelsea have a replacement or not.

Totally agree mate. Will be suprised if this is not sorted this week as Chelsea fly to the states. Terry will have to make a statement.

dubbie31 said:
I believe that the chances of Terry signing are at about 30% right now. Up from the 10% chance I gave City at the end of the season. This transfer will be the toughest EVER for City to seal
IMO it's about 0.3%

ok bojinov I wasnt having a pop but no one came clean with ur pm even though u gave them permission so I thought no one had gotten it...can u vaguely give ur source without being obvious??

Neil McNab said:
dubbie31 said:
I believe that the chances of Terry signing are at about 30% right now. Up from the 10% chance I gave City at the end of the season. This transfer will be the toughest EVER for City to seal
IMO it's about 0.3%

"Neil McNab in pessimism shock!"

Spursmad says it's 50/50, even someone as cynical as you can see that he knows what he is talking about.

LazyArse said:
city diehard said:
the thing is though HE IS NOT MAKING THIS UP.

TRUST HIM

They all do. Connected people with the genuine inside track don't spend their time on internet forums. Obviously some people will hear things but it's usually 3rd or 4th hand gossip and sometimes they get lucky, while most just add their own spin to media gossip for the attention. Interesting stuff.
Careful you'll be called a RAG, a troll and told to lay off the ITK lol! you're completely correct though!

I cant see Terry joining us and Chelsea dont have to sell because they dont need the money, It's weird the way Terry didnt come out and say something yet, because teh last time we made a bid for him he came out more or less straight away and said he was commited to Chelsea.

My offer to eat my own poo on Youtube if Eto'o signs for us was expanded to include spunk custard. Whilst I'm not prepared to add anything else to the plate I am prepared to extend the offer if JT signs aswell!

if he is staying he needs to come out and say something as some chelsea fans are getting a little worried. With him not saying anything makes me think we stand a good chance of getting him

he has more chance of winning CL with chelsea in the next 2 years than he does with us...I think this may be a deciding factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.