John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

eusa_clap.gif

Ha, the wording of that is quite amusing. IF he is so attached to Chelsea, why do they sound so threatened by our two approaches?
We would like to make clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale.
They are not putting out a feeling of confidence by saying something like that.

rickyyt said:
frankisskint said:
This bid / link was more of a "Look F*ck stick we are here and we aint goina way" than anything else.. statement of intent, cock boasting call it what you will but one things for real.. City mean business and thats what pleases me most :)

i think your right mate, each transfer window we go for top level players then sign the younger up and coming ones.
i.e. linked with rsc get bellamy, this window we get barry,rsc & tevez (hopefully) the most wanted from the last window, only problem is madrid have bought all the top name players this year. Who do we go for next year? But at least all the top players have gone to spain and not the top 4! what do you reckon?

Next year we take madrids players off them because they won't be able to afford the loan repayments. (apart from Bruno, the ex rag)

allblues09 said:
eusa_clap.gif

Ha, the wording of that is quite amusing. IF he is so attached to Chelsea, why do they sound so threatened by our two approaches?
We would like to make clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale.
They are not putting out a feeling of confidence by saying something like that.

Hahaha love it, Chelsea getting all pissy.

Thanx4Knives said:
Why waste our time on Mr Chelsea?

Because even if Chelsea refuse to sell at any price it will unsettle the player. I don't for one minute think John Terry will be happy that we are prepared to pay him way in excess of what Chelsea do.

hope we make all signing before the ashes start so i can watch cricket next week rather than watching SSN loop all day....

Be funny if Terry said to Chelsea, I want to listen to what they want, however do you think he would of been asked about releasing this due to the fact he is Mr Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.