John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Rammyblues said:
scoregoals4fun (Arsenal fan)
"Look at wat footballs turnin into money money money,,,,,i mean since wen woz JT worth alla dat money,,if his worth dat much how much is rio worth i fink footballs goin down da wrong parth wid alla dis money flyin around need 2 chill out n be realistic man, dont just give coz its JT ders much beta defenders dan him out der."

One thing for sure education in this country has gone to the dogs
Education in London went down hill with the advent of the London Challenge. It's now happening in Manchester and the Black Country, so expect their spelling, punctuation and grammar to suffer too in the name of 'improving standards'.

Rammyblues said:
"Look at wat footballs turnin into money money money,,,,,i mean since wen woz JT worth alla dat money,,if his worth dat much how much is rio worth i fink footballs goin down da wrong parth wid alla dis money flyin around need 2 chill out n be realistic man, dont just give coz its JT ders much beta defenders dan him out der."

I had to read the 3 times then for it to sink in....scary!!

Rammyblues said:

not suprising when you consider that all the arsenal players have english as a second language! suppose they forget they were the first english team to filed a team with not one english player in the elite european competition the champs league....at least we are "ruining football" by trying to bring in some English players....Barry,Bridge,SWP,Hart,Onhuha,RIchards,Johnson already here....along with trying to sign Terry and Lescott

just to clarify, after questioning Mcnab's posts I am actually in the camp of, Terry is a long shot for City and IMO will probably end up staying at Chelsea on an improved deal however I do not think it is impossible for him to end up with us if indeed the offer and the reported issues around Terry, Lampard and Chelsea etc are Kosher. So here's hoping but for now Im only looking forwards to Tevez, Eto'o and Lescott ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
just to clarify, after questioning Mcnab's posts I am actually in the camp of, Terry is a long shot for City and IMO will probably end up staying at Chelsea on an improved deal however I do not think it is impossible for him to end up with us if indeed the offer and the reported issues around Terry, Lampard and Chelsea etc are Kosher. So here's hoping but for now Im only looking forwards to Tevez, Eto'o and Lescott ;o)

agreed. we cant get ahead of ourselves. if we are able to complete 2 of tevez, eto, lescott then we've got to be delighted with that. IMO we'll get all 3 but terry is a long shot, albeit a possible one.

I suspect we'll know a whole more about all 4 in 3 or 4 days time

goater1985 said:

agreed. we cant get ahead of ourselves. if we are able to complete 2 of tevez, eto, lescott then we've got to be delighted with that. IMO we'll get all 3 but terry is a long shot, albeit a possible one.

I suspect we'll know a whole more about all 4 in 3 or 4 days time

agree with both but i think we need 2 more very good defenders lescott 1 but who else i thought be in for toure but according to sm we are not

McNab's a cock. I'm on record as being opposed to Terry coming to City, and I haven't expressed an opinion about odds. Next thing I know I'm in love with Terry and think it's nailed-on. The bloke(?) doesn't read anyone's posts, he barely scans them.

Press conference tomorrow for Ancellotti at the Bridge

Silly Season.

--------------Given---------------
Zab----Kompany---Terry---Lescott
------------De Jong---------------
-------Barry--------Ireland--------
----Tevez------Eto---Robinho-----

Subs/squad. Andrex, Taylor, Richards, Ned, Bridge, SWP, RSC, Bellamy, Petrov, Boj, Elano?

If Hughes can't get into the top 6, 5 or 4 with that team/squad, then he should call it a day.

Marvin said:
Press conference tomorrow for Ancellotti at the Bridge

no doubt the only questions will be regarding john terry and his future, expect chelsea to reiterate they have no intention of selling him and rehash the players previous comments about staying at chelsea !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.