John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Ha ha what a thick Chelsea fan that was on SSN.

'No way will he go - a born and bred true blue - he will definately stay'

SSN - 'But there is a lot of money on offer here'

'Er yeh well I hope he stays - we will have to see'

Is Terry in a position to negotiate new terms with Chelski? If so, its in his interests to say nothing even if he has no intention of leaving?

Could be re-negotiating, apparently Zhirkov is in London according to TalkSport.

But I'm sure he would.ve said something by now!!!!

This is another Eto'o...

Chelsea want him to put in a transfer request thus negating any possible loyalty payments to Terry?

I stand by the belief that we would not have bid had we not been given the green light by the player.

I stand by the belief that we would not have bid had we not been given the green light by the player.

To force a nice pay rise at his present employers, maybe?

blueinsa said:
This is another Eto'o...

Chelsea want him to put in a transfer request thus negating any possible loyalty payments to Terry?

Do we know if Terry has a loyalty bonus in his contract - do all players have one?

bruciecopy.jpg

NiceN Sleazy said:
Could be re-negotiating, apparently Zhirkov is in London according to TalkSport.

Excuse my ignorance but is Zhirkov a central defender ?

bluejue said:
blueinsa said:
This is another Eto'o...

Do we know if Terry has a loyalty bonus in his contract - do all players have one?

Not certain but yes i think that they all do.

You sign a contract for lets say 4 years and then the club decide to sell you, thus basically ripping up the remaining two years contract due to you. Therefore a loyalty bonus is then due.

journolud said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

Excuse my ignorance but is Zhirkov a central defender ?
no mate,left back or left midfield..
good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.