John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Marvin said:
Press conference tomorrow for Ancellotti at the Bridge

That's when he was planned to be unveiled to the press isn't it?

I wonder if they'll touch on Terry's possible transfer...

*strokes chin*

Can't be arsed reading 200+ pages, so can anyone tell me what's the latest with Terry? Do we reckon he's coming?

Cheers.

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
Press conference tomorrow for Ancellotti at the Bridge

no doubt the only questions will be regarding john terry and his future, expect chelsea to reiterate they have no intention of selling him and rehash the players previous comments about staying at chelsea !

until terry comes out and totally denies any interest, we'll still in with a shout. the longer this goes on, the more chance i give city really. If terry is sat next to ancellotti tomorrow, we know what to expect!

goater1985 said:
i fink dat citi shud offa 9087657876 million trillion 4 bendtner. dat way wi cud spend sum money on sendin our fanz 2 inglish lessuns

Kwalati......lol

Daniel Sturridge said:
Can't be arsed reading 200+ pages, so can anyone tell me what's the latest with Terry? Do we reckon he's coming?

Cheers.

why not ask some of your new teammates ;o)

No change really, we know we have bid, we know Chelsea said do one and we know that so far Terry is conspicuos by his absense from the issue. Everything else is speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.