Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

on the face of it id say there was slim to no chance of getting him

but its a funny old game - there are always a few shocks every year

chealsea have well and truely thrown the ball in his court now

Breaking news...
News has just broke that John Terry agreed to join Manchester City whilst on holiday in Abu Dabhi.
Prince Mansour invited Terry and two of his close pals to his palace. Whilst there the prince offered Terry a blank cheque or a prostitute a Camel and a Camcorder to do as he pleased for the night in order to join Manchester City.
Terry replied "F#.ck me governor, i already have more money than i could ever spend, how many humps has the Camel?"
Chelsea are now looking at lodging a formal complaint to the FA, as City have clearly tapped up their player and played on his weakness for natural movie making.
City are believed to be in possesion of a signed contract, but is not very clear if the signiture is that of Terry, as it is very wobbly and is full of Camel shit!

That link is a genuine reason to be excited, it shows that we are now without a doubt serious players in worlds football.

The fact that we've even gone in for someone who's considered "Mr Chelsea" and "untouchable" should send shivers down the spines of the so called "top four".

However I will say one thing, if I had my way our emphasis on Terry would be aimed elsewhere.

We all know John Terry is a great player, but he is quite a formidably large tosspot.

This reply of mine still effectively summarises my feelings of the man;

I've said it before and I'll say it again;

I don't care how talented John Terry is - I don't want him to have the privilege of wearing sky blue.

The man is a c*nt of the highest order, a genuinely vile stinking mound of cow dung.

He has the class of a homeless necrophile.

I would vomit if he signed for us.

If we can aim this high, please...

Aim somewhere else!

*singingtheblues* said:
That link is a genuine reason to be excited, it shows that we are now without a doubt serious players in worlds football.

The fact that we've even gone in for someone who's considered "Mr Chelsea" and "untouchable" should send shivers down the spines of the so called "top four".

However I will say one thing, if I had my way our emphasis on Terry would be aimed elsewhere.

We all know John Terry is a great player, but he is quite a formidably large tosspot.

I don't care how talented John Terry is - I don't want him to have the privilege of wearing sky blue.

The man is a c*nt of the highest order, a genuinely vile stinking mound of cow dung.

Aim somewhere else!

Get off that fence!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Aim somewhere else!

Get off that fence!

I'm off to bed in a bit...

I've got an awfully painful JT induced headache!

Brucie Bonus said:
Post count? Are you serious? Part-timer. Racist, perhaps? Reptillian alien, maybe. Rooney's love-child, it's a distinct. Post count? Do me a rag-pudding.

Anyway: I do not want this man at City. He's a Chelsea Roy Keane.

Once again, I'm going to ask (no one has ever responded after 6 weeks of repetition): what do you think Tevez is going to think about the possibility of being captained by the bloke who blew his nose (it wasn't spit, too classy for chavmaster) down his taut sleeve onto Tevez's neck and lower jaw?

Surprised no one has said anything about his obvious drop-off due to his back injuries. Laugh all you want, but if I know this forum, some of you watch highlights and Chelsea twice a year. Chelsea TV is quite instructive...

So we agree...

The man is a c*nt.

Hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.