John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Just tuned into the conference - was he asked straight away about terry?

Groucho said:
To be honest...

In his first press conference, to come out and say he's staying, 100%... he'd make himself look a right tw*t if it turned out he was wrong!!

not got much choice though other to come out and say that.

he didn't seem to imply that he has spoken to JT since the bid which i would say is rather encouraging, if he had spoken to JT and had assurances it would have been easy for him to come out and say as such.

I've never been able to get excited about this transfer - Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott, Barry, even Santa Cruz I was well excited about, but I've never been able to invest that genuine excitement in Terry for some reason - maybe its because I never thought he would come, maybe because I can't stand the guy as a player or person, maybe because he's Mr Chelsea - not sure what it is.

Can't say I care if we get him or not!

Theo555 said:
Just tuned into the conference - was he asked straight away about terry?

first question from ian bolton of sky.

Well he says Terry is staying. Confirmed he will always be captain. As I thought no way this is happening. Less than no chance.

Got to say Chelsea dont make it easy for themselves. 5 managers in 2 years.

Why cant they go for someone that can speak proper english and understands the british game !

he will probably only last 6 months, i wonder how chelsea will feel whe terrys back packs up half way through the season

Did I just hear him get asked if he is going to be honest to the British press as he has lied to Italian press numerous times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.