John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

I predict Scolari Mk11

.......and will still be shocked if we sign JT.

Im not saying we will get terry we prob wont but i cant believe that anyone expected him to say anything but this in his first press conference

well i will sleep well tonight because when we became rich ..john terry was never ever in my dream team ov future city stars ..

what did people expect him to say? PMSL

After reports saying that Terry has to hand in transfer request to leave, chelsea are bound to say as far as they are concerned he will be captain forever.

Not over until Terry speaks for himself.

Ancelotti sounded like he was speaking through babelfish.

Hes going to have a nightmare over here. So different from Italian football......SSN just reported we have a backup target if (when) we dont get terry and they will be reporting it in morning report....

Exactly what i said Paul. They cannot be seen to be selling Mr Chelsea so of course they are gonna say he is not leaving he will be captain forever.

This is just like the eto'o saga. As i said above i dont think we will get him and am not to bothered if we dont, but if people thought that ancelotti would say anything but what he has said today they must be mad.

When Terry says it fair enuff but until that point, i would expect no less from Chelsea. I said at the beginning of this saga it all smacks a bit of them protesting 2 much.

We didnt make either bid public so why did Chelsea feel they needed to make the response public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.