John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

just said ancelotti openly admits to telling lies to the media in his book.

Don't take Ancelotti word for fuck all in my opinion... Need I remind you all that he was the manager of AC Milan during the Kaka-saga?
I know it wasn't specifically his fault it happened the way it did, but I'm sure he didn't exactly help the matter...

PistonBlue said:
chelsea86 said:
if you shitty fans have seen the press conferance with anchellotti you get the answers about terry.
so far terry is staying at 100 %

Lol, you don't sound convinced, keep wriggling you cockney shit

this Ancelotti guy won't last the season

Can i just ask what did people think ancelotti was going to say. Of course he was going to say that. How many times have you heard a manager say a player is 100% staying and day after, week after they are off.

Well he said Terry has "No Price" and will be caption at Chelsea forever. This is not happening I can tell you that now....

this Ancelotti guy won't last the season

Agreed. You have to win the title and or the champions league or you are out with that job. They have got an ageing side and a few problem players. This jonny cany speak proper english. Must be virtually impossible to properly un a club like Chelsea as big Phil showed !

Project said:
Wish we streamed press conferences live.

Think the new site will eventually... just not a good idea to do it on launch day (as we saw) because of technical problems...

bobmcfc said:
just said ancelotti openly admits to telling lies to the media in his book.

pmsl.

find it hilarious that Chelski should choose another manager who can't speak English, he will do well to last til Xmas.

he wants to be captain forever, should be quite funny when he is running around in a chelsea strip at 80

alera said:
Well he said Terry has "No Price" and will be caption at Chelsea forever. This is not happening I can tell you that now....

yeah, we heard you the first time - i've an idea.....why don't you go post on a different thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.