John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

feedthegoat said:
Time to move on it's pretty clear Terry will be staying at Chelsea.

Out of interest, how do you come to this conclusion?

svennis pennis said:
Meka said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ancelotti is a clown and a proven liar. He also won't last 6 months in that job.

Cue a transfer request from Terry.

You're the clown if you honestly think that John Terry will hand in a transfer request for.. Manchester City lmao.

Good first post. Way to endear ourself to the rest of the forum. So who do you support then?

That was a hilarious press conference, He clearly did not know a thing about Sturridge and Turnbull. Already proving he is not incharge of transfers.

I support Chelsea mate, getting abit tired of you City fans coming over to our forum, so i thought i'd come over to yours :).

I've heard that the people here are disillusioned, but for Ancelloti to say "Terry will be captain forever and he has no price" and then you decline it because News Of the World ran a story is laughable. You also have too many people claim to be ITK, when you lot clearly aren't. It's pathetic.

Youngster signings are made by the club. Turnbull isn't young, but it was common sense we needed a back up GK who's English. Sturridge, i don't think anybody outside Citeh has seen of him tbh.

I really wish Sambas name would stop comming up. Hes a mid table player at best. Its just really bad when we are linked with players like this. Hughes has a nasty habit of returning to what he knows.

Not good enough for where we are going. Not by a long shot. Much prefer Kompany or Nedum in there much better players IMO.

I reality I dont know a single city fan in the flesh who actually thinks we will sign Terry. I just think this is maketing and leverage to help push through deals for Tevez, Lescott and hopefully Eto. If we get him great be unbelivable and a massive deal but all of us with an ounce of sense know it wont happen at the end of the day.

Publically shitting on a big side trying to sign their captain is a a big statement of intent and cant harm out chances of signing the players we want. This is a win win for us really even if we dont sign him.

Ancellotti's last conversation with Terry "I spoke with Terry a month ago when I came to the club and he said welcome. And after he went on holiday".

Hardly convincing he isnt coming to City is it!

Hasnt hangeland turned down a new deal at fulham also. While I think hangeland is a superb defender i am more inclined to think that MH wants to bring in terry for other intangible stuff than his defending capabilities.

With regards to the chelsea fan just who the hell do you lot think you are, 2003 was when you won the lottery before that you were nobodies and londons 4th club and the irony of chelsea fans whining about a team bullying people into transfers can surely be lost on no one.

Ancelotti has absolutely no idea what is going on right now and this is self evident by the fact he hasnt spoken to terry in a month, he wants a good relationship with the captain yet the captain hasnt called him with regards to this ongoing specualtion, the fact that he knew nothing with regards to the turnbull and sturridge transfers.

He has been told to tow the party line and say what he has been told to say

hes coming to City still i reckon. nothing ancellotti said really stands out to say he is staying.

Meka said:
svennis pennis said:
Meka said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ancelotti is a clown and a proven liar. He also won't last 6 months in that job.

You're the clown if you honestly think that John Terry will hand in a transfer request for.. Manchester City lmao.

Good first post. Way to endear ourself to the rest of the forum. So who do you support then?

That was a hilarious press conference, He clearly did not know a thing about Sturridge and Turnbull. Already proving he is not incharge of transfers.

I support Chelsea mate, getting abit tired of you City fans coming over to our forum, so i thought i'd come over to yours :).

I've heard that the people here are disalioned, but for Ancelloti to say "Terry will be captain forever and he has no price" and then you decline it because News Of the World ran a story is laughable. You also have too many people claim to be ITK, when you lot clearly aren't. It's pathetic.

Youngster signings are made by the club. Turnbull isn't young, but it was common sense we needed a back up GK who's English. Sturridge, i don't think anybody outside Citeh has seen of him tbh.

Welcome aboard, sunbeam. But in all seriousness, where's the player in all this? This could be put to bed very quickly and we'll happily look elsewhere. Did anyone really expect the new manager not to tow the party line at his frst press conference? There's legs in this yet.

The Fixer said:
Chelsea rent boy wtf has your captain not made a statement? Did you expect Ancelotti (who's a cnut btw) to say i'm selling him? now jog on you mug!!!

Ouch, rent boy lmao.

Why should Terry have to dance to your club? When we rejected your second bid, the statement said "At the same time, Terry would expressed his commitment to the club"

Now stop clutching straws and move on to somebody more your league, like Titus Bramble.

Meka said:
svennis pennis said:
Meka said:
johnny on the spot said:

I've heard that the people here are disillusioned, but for Ancelloti to say "Terry will be captain forever and he has no price" and then you decline it because News Of the World ran a story is laughable. You also have too many people claim to be ITK, when you lot clearly aren't. It's pathetic.

Out of interest what did you make of that press conference? I would be very worried if I was you. It had echoes of Scholari again. He sounding like he was talking through a babelfish translator.

You do need to understand that Terry still has to end the speculation himself. Ive always thought this transfer was a pipe dream and would much prefer Lescott but it is not dead just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.