John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

I'd be happy with Puyol, Lescott, Samba or Terry so we got gotta get 1 out of the 4!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
yozzer said:
well i will sleep well tonight because when we became rich ..john terry was never ever in my dream team ov future city stars ..

Pretty much agree with this.
I appreciate that its hard to get excited about signing defenders anyway,but i'd be a damned sight more excited if it was Carlos Puyol of Barca that we were chasing rather than Mr Chelski.

Really? Puyol is one of the most overrated defenders in world football. I wouldn't even have him in the side over Kompany and Onuoha.

Neil McNab said:
I'd be happy with Puyol, Lescott, Samba or Terry so we got gotta get 1 out of the 4!

Terry and Lescott for me thanks!

Ancelotti is a clown and a proven liar. He also won't last 6 months in that job.

Cue a transfer request from Terry.

It does look like Hughes is trying to bring in a World Class International Captain, today we have been linked with Terry (England and Chelsea captain), Puyol (Barcelona captain) and Lucio (Brazil captain). Anyone of those would be a huge signing and elevate the whole squad with the presence they bring.

Something major happened last week, thus the timing of the rejection, the longer it goes on the more I'm inclined to think they got wind that Terry wanted to go and wanted to show their fan base and football in general that they had tried everything to keep their player.

usual sketch that JT will have to request a transfer, just same as Eto'o - nullifies the loyalty bonus, player looks like a mercenary etc.

like i said earlier in thread i find it strange that Ancelotti has not had a recent conversation with JT - wouldn't you think that seeing as we bid for him last week he might have picked up the phone to his skipper?

this has got a few twists and turns in it yet, until we hear from JT then it has legs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/chelsea-demand-robinho-man-city-bid-terry-255162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/chelsea-d ... rry-255162</a>

johnny on the spot said:
Ancelotti is a clown and a proven liar. He also won't last 6 months in that job.

Cue a transfer request from Terry.

You're the clown if you honestly think that John Terry will hand in a transfer request for.. Manchester City lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.