John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

citygirl77 said:
kiam06 said:
Am I the only person who will not be arsed if John Terry signs for us. I think it will be a good thing for our image as he is England captain and the darling of the southern media but as a player his best days are behind him and I don't think he is worth £40m and £200k p/w.

Don't get me wrong it will be a major coup if we get him but I will not be crying into my cereal if it does not happen.

Does anybody agree or have I lost the plot?

I'm with you, he',s gone by his sell by date. rather have Eto & Tevez only 10k more for 2 qualities not has been.

The only reasons I'm not to worried about sell by date issues is Chelski's apparent determination to keep hold of him. To hear them tell it, his leadership and presence around the dressing is spectacularly good. The thinking is that even if you only get 25 games out of him, he brings a lot more than just football to the proceedings.

It would be a good move for City as he is a very good defender and would make us a very fearsome side next season and ongoing!

but it would be a poor move for Terry at his age and what he already has at Chelsea! remember he was there before and when Chelsea were the worlds richest club-a club firmly on the up, with a fantistic future ahead of it! He's been there and done all that! He's 30 next year and as his injury record shows i doubt he'll be playing into his mid/late 30's (he's had more injuries than soft Mick!), so having a crack at winning the Champs Lg and the Prem again with Chelsea i reckon is the least the lad deserves!

Coming to us wont give him that! If he was 24 then id say it would be a dream signing for City and Terry! if City were already finishing in the top 4 then id say it would be a dream signing for City and Terry! But neither are true so......NEXT (Lescott!)

I think terry would b a great buy ye he is 28 but think he would be a great leader and a mint organiser of our back four next season which is wat we have been cryin out for.Our defence at the moment is our weakest position n buyin terry if we can get him plus lescott wil only make us stronger im not sure how many games terry played last season but it is goin 2 be a less amount for us because were not in the champions league which wil help him if he is strugglin with back injuries etc so if we can get him i think it would be a more important signin than tevez and eto some of u might disagree wit that tho ha

danburge82 said:
but it would be a poor move for Terry

So what is your thinking on why Terry won't confirm where his future lies even after his present club are publicly on record as requesting him to do so?

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Maineblue said:
Heard him this morning, he sounded like a grade A twat, don't know the fella(thankfully) ex chelsea player or a fan?

I'd google him but cba he's just getting added to the list (of twats I'll dance a jig of delight too when he dies)the list is growing by the day and exponentially since we boarded the money train.
exponentially........fuck me ! will have to get the dictionary out lol

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

MonsallBlue said:
Tony Gayle is a Grade A prick.

Terry's career will end sooner if he moves to City as he will have to defend more........!!

Doesnt have to defend for 2 thirds of Chelseas season.

Wanker

I heard the dick saying this first thing this am before I went to work. The man is a contortionist.

kiam06 said:
Am I the only person who will not be arsed if John Terry signs for us. I think it will be a good thing for our image as he is England captain and the darling of the southern media but as a player his best days are behind him and I don't think he is worth £40m and £200k p/w.

Don't get me wrong it will be a major coup if we get him but I will not be crying into my cereal if it does not happen.

Does anybody agree or have I lost the plot?
if that suposed 280k a week is true then he can stay at chelsea for all i care, no more than 200k a week for ANYONE, and even that is pushing the boat out to massive extremes and should only be used if knoone else of similar quality is up for grabs and previous lower bids have been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.