John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Pam said:
superblue91 said:
IMO,,i am arsed i would love him here,i think he is a top player,fantastic leader and would bring ned and micha on no end,if we do end up gettin him and we pay over the odds so fin what,,u posters that dont think he is all that good are seriously kiddin urselfs

I would love us to sign JT but I am not going to set my head on fire in the street if we don't get him.

i know what ur saing PAM,its just ive noticed on this thread are questioning him as a player just because he might not be coming,he is defo,1 of the best defenders in this country,,and by the way i am city daft,,block 219,south stand upper,,p.s. ur not gettin my customer no,,2 many points

baldybouncer said:
uncle fester said:
curiously the only thing thats bothering me about this is the number of people on here who insist on referring to him as JT - like he's your friend or something

get over yourselves!

rant over

So everybody stop referring to Shaun Wright Phillps as SWP. Stop it now I tell you!!

Dont mind SWP or RSC or Robbie etc they are terms of endearment but you can just picture Terry's mates... 'Yo! JT my man' etc etc its just so fucking cringeworthy

That said I think he would be a great short to med term signing

Terry, stay daaarn saaarf, it's grim up north (i.e. best days are behind him).

Lescott on the other hand, I'd be really excited to see him in a city shirt (i.e. best days are in front of him).

superblue91 said:
Pam said:
superblue91 said:
IMO,,i am arsed i would love him here,i think he is a top player,fantastic leader and would bring ned and micha on no end,if we do end up gettin him and we pay over the odds so fin what,,u posters that dont think he is all that good are seriously kiddin urselfs

I would love us to sign JT but I am not going to set my head on fire in the street if we don't get him.

i know what ur saing PAM,its just ive noticed on this thread are questioning him as a player just because he might not be coming,he is defo,1 of the best defenders in this country,,and by the way i am city daft,,block 219,south stand upper,,p.s. ur not gettin my customer no,,2 many points

I agree with you and I think Chelski's obviously genuine desire to keep hold of him seems to suggest that they aren't too worried about his form or his bad back. SSN were at it again this am, though. They they drummed up a load of stats about how Chelski get better results when he's not in the team than when he is.

baggy said:
Terry, stay daaarn saaarf, it's grim up north (i.e. best days are behind him).

Lescott on the other hand, I'd be really excited to see him in a city shirt (i.e. best days are in front of him).

Not on £200k a week it ain't. He could buy his own helicoptor.

Initially I think that I'm not that arsed as I never thought for one minute he would choose us over Chelsea but then the fear factor sets in when I realise that Lescott may stay at Everton and defensively that leaves us no better off than we were last year and then I do become arsed - it's a vicious circle. I'd still be surprised and indeed delighted if we did land John Terry but I think it's unlikely.

I'd rather have Lescott than Terry, definitely. He's got a future ahead of him, and could mature into a top top player.

Spindash said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lord BLue said:
i'd be a lot more upset if he did sign.

first and foremost i don't like him

secondly i don't really want a player who "belongs" to another club through and through like terry does to chelsea, or gerrard does to liverpool
you must dispise the Barry deal then

Not the same thing at all.

exactly. and also, first and foremost i like barry, he seems a decent bloke, whereas terry is a complete xyz

besides who'd want to sign a player with a forename as a surname !!

u2fme2 said:
too bloody slow for me and too old

so the england captian is too bloody slow and old,,come on grow up dont be bitter about him just cause we might not get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.