John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

keemcfc said:
kiam06 said:
Am I the only person who will not be arsed if John Terry signs for us. I think it will be a good thing for our image as he is England captain and the darling of the southern media but as a player his best days are behind him and I don't think he is worth £40m and £200k p/w.

Don't get me wrong it will be a major coup if we get him but I will not be crying into my cereal if it does not happen.

Does anybody agree or have I lost the plot?
if that suposed 280k a week is true then he can stay at chelsea for all i care, no more than 200k a week for ANYONE, and even that is pushing the boat out to massive extremes and should only be used if knoone else of similar quality is up for grabs and previous lower bids have been rejected.

The only reason I give a toss about this is that if we're willing to go to 280 k a week, we could probably make a more specatacular signing than John Terry.

By the way, have we decided if we are going for Terry with Lescott as plan B or do we want to sign them both?

bluemooner_mcfc said:
im not arsed and would prefer lescott and ive been saying this since the terry story broke.

This - Lescott would be half the price, is (almost) three years younger and doesn't have a back problem...

curiously the only thing thats bothering me about this is the number of people on here who insist on referring to him as JT - like he's your friend or something

get over yourselves!

rant over

IMO,,i am arsed i would love him here,i think he is a top player,fantastic leader and would bring ned and micha on no end,if we do end up gettin him and we pay over the odds so fin what,,u posters that dont think he is all that good are seriously kiddin urselfs

uncle fester said:
curiously the only thing thats bothering me about this is the number of people on here who insist on referring to him as JT - like he's your friend or something

get over yourselves!

rant over

So everybody stop referring to Shaun Wright Phillps as SWP. Stop it now I tell you!!

uncle fester said:

get over yourselves!

rant over

Admittedly it feels a bit stupid to refer to him as JT but I don't mean it as a term of endearment. It saves a bit of keyboard time. Same with RSC etc, and Tev and all that.

superblue91 said:
IMO,,i am arsed i would love him here,i think he is a top player,fantastic leader and would bring ned and micha on no end,if we do end up gettin him and we pay over the odds so fin what,,u posters that dont think he is all that good are seriously kiddin urselfs

I would love us to sign JT but I am not going to set my head on fire in the street if we don't get him.

baldybouncer said:
uncle fester said:

get over yourselves!

rant over

So everybody stop referring to Shaun Wright Phillps as SWP. Stop it now I tell you!!

Yeah, and stop referring to Robinho as R. It's really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.