John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

I'm still not convinced he's coming. I'm not doubting Spursmad's information or anything but I just can't see, apart from the money, why he'd leave Chelsea for us. And on the subject of money, he's already on over £100k a week, even if we double that would it really make a huge difference to his life?

Re: Terry - it looks on?

sounds like he's engineering a move through contacts he has - plus he just sits on holiday and doesnt have to take any of the inital shit.....of course he's angling for a better deal off chelsea but if they dont cough put upwards of 200k he will probably put in a transfer request (gerrard style) to get what he wants from us or chelsea

Re: Terry - it looks on?

feedthegoat said:
I think Terry and his people are using us to try and get an improved contract from Chelsea.

Precisely, despite what Spursman says. It is a transfer I just can't see happening. I hope i'm wrong though, and I do have an underlying element of faith in Spursmad, having read peoples views on him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.