John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ city~~~~~~

go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~city~

terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offence SM, but this is one that I will not believe you on until it happens! If we get JT we'll be the most hated club in football. I still think he's just doing it to get a bigger wage packet from Chelski.

sorry spursmad and ajay.... but im not having this atall........

maybe its years n years 33 to be precise of our club being able to shoot itself in the foot time and time again.. but i juct cant see this happening.....

also, i know spursmad has links to city , ie the Taylor signing, but how would he know what Terry is thinking ??

half empty on this one

Dobsy87 said:
No offence SM, but this is one that I will not believe you on until it happens! If we get JT we'll be the most hated club in football. I still think he's just doing it to get a bigger wage packet from Chelski.
Yeah, I have to agree that this is the most likely scenario. He's trying to force Chelsea into giving him an extra £30k - £40k a week on his wages.

Re: Terry - it looks on?

shaiomarali said:
that 300,000 a week doesnt sit well with me.

but hey! its the new era of big spenders so reel him in!

The £300,000 pw must be absolute fiction. The effect it would have on creating serious damage to the wage structure would be hard to define. However, I think it is fair to say that it would almost certainly lead to major problems that would make the Sturridge sutuation look like a side show.

Re: Terry - it looks on?

feedthegoat said:
I think Terry and his people are using us to try and get an improved contract from Chelsea.

Aye. If they match Lampard's wages then he'll stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.