John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

It seems to me JT holds all the cards here.

He'll either get a new improved contract at Chelsea or he'll get one at City, either way he's getting the big pay rise he's been angling for. Lets hope for his sake RA doesn't lose it and make him the highest paid reserve player on the planet!!

Balti said:
Still can't see it. Chelsea up his wages to match the top earners and it's game over imo.

i don't think Chelsea want to up his earnings though, he would have no resale value once they improve his terms - if he hands in a request it is game over - they will not want to keep him for one second more than they have to.

Blue Coop said:
So According to Spursmad, he has Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott and Terry down as City players next year.
No he doesn't. At no point has he said Terry will be a City player next season.

Things can change though.

He's been rumoured to be handed in a transfer request before but always ended up staying. A bit like Gerrard with Liverpool and Chelsea.

He's due to meet with Chelsea tomorrow and they may talk him round if that's what he's planning.

If he askes to leave it doesnt do much for his Mr Chelsea image unless he is planning to go, asking for a transfer and not getting one takes alot of coming back from.

Can hardly believe my eyes. Hope this works out. COME ON ! I know a couple of very smug chavs fans , got an email yesterday from one of them ..."JT at citeh ..never in a million years ahahaha!" I would fucking love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.