John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

Bluemoon115 said:
I think we should follow the timeline of events.

Out of nowhere, Chelsea say that Terry is not for sale and make an angry remark towards City.
A City player is rumoured to have told City that he would be interested in the move.
No word from John Terry.
City say the bid is still on the table.
Terry rumoured to have wanted showdown talks with big wigs at Chelsea.
Ancelotti says he met with Terry over a month ago.
Ancelotti says he will never leave the club.
Chelsea suggest to media that Terry is a "declining assett".
Bridge revealed to be player who told the club about Terry's interest.

Not saying it will deffo happen or anything, but this does look to be the start of an engineered transfer to me.

Can we have a sticky at the top with the situations of all our proposed transfer moves? Surely for those who dip in and out of the transfer forum during the day it would be better to have a thread which can only be edited when something happens? Instead of a 12209 page thread about Tevez with 12207 of the posts being 'cnt w8 til e signs'?

Anyone?!

Tricky_Trev said:
Doesn't mean Chelsea will accept his request though. Most transfer requests seem to be rejected these days. But nevertheless, this is interesting news!
He only has a year on his contract so they may even have decided to cash in anyway and getting £35-40m for a player in that situation would certainly be great business for them.

It's entirely possible they're just waiting until they've got the green light for someone like Ribery so they can deflect any heat they might get from Chelsea fans.

Dobsy87 said:
No offence SM, but this is one that I will not believe you on until it happens! If we get JT we'll be the most hated club in football. I still think he's just doing it to get a bigger wage packet from Chelski.

I'm not having a go Dobsy, but who gives a feck what other people think. Its only jealousy anyways....Comedy club or hated club!!! I know which one I will be picking.

Besides the hatred wheels have been in motion since we were rumoured to be in the comfy zone with Frankie T.

For me Terry does two things for City (1) Sures up an unorganised defence and (2) helps to attract other English players to Eastlands.

do you lot not think this spursmad dude is not laughing with his pals at you for hanging on every word he says,if i had a pound for everyhit this freek gets off you lot my season ticket would of been free

Bluemoon115 said:
I think we should follow the timeline of events.

Out of nowhere, Chelsea say that Terry is not for sale and make an angry remark towards City.
A City player is rumoured to have told City that he would be interested in the move.
No word from John Terry.
City say the bid is still on the table.
Terry rumoured to have wanted showdown talks with big wigs at Chelsea.
Ancelotti says he met with Terry over a month ago.
Ancelotti says he will never leave the club.
Chelsea suggest to media that Terry is a "declining assett".
Bridge revealed to be player who told the club about Terry's interest.

Not saying it will deffo happen or anything, but this does look to be the start of an engineered transfer to me.

This

Ajay said:
It is happening, it was mentioned on here a few days ago - it will happen.

that is quite direct for you Ajay, in which case can you let us know more detail?

oh nice! cant wait. will have to meet up when City come to WHL if this is all true sm, you deserve numerous pints!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.