John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

Prestwich_Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Doesn't mean Chelsea will accept his request though. Most transfer requests seem to be rejected these days. But nevertheless, this is interesting news!
He only has a year on his contract so they may even have decided to cash in anyway and getting £35-40m for a player in that situation would certainly be great business for them.

It's entirely possible they're just waiting until they've got the green light for someone like Ribery so they can deflect any heat they might get from Chelsea fans.

3 years left mate.

Oh no, there goes another day of productivity! I still can't get used to the fact that we are being linked with all these major stars I just hope we get one or two. 3 years ago we were signing Corradi and Dickov, 2 years ago Frank was yet to take over and we were all worried about the club being serious relegation fodder. If we manage to sign JT then surely it will be the most suprising transfer in English football history and would mark a serious swing in the balance of power in English football.

Bluemoon115 said:
I think we should follow the timeline of events.

Out of nowhere, Chelsea say that Terry is not for sale and make an angry remark towards City.
A City player is rumoured to have told City that he would be interested in the move.
No word from John Terry.
City say the bid is still on the table.
Terry rumoured to have wanted showdown talks with big wigs at Chelsea.
Ancelotti says he met with Terry over a month ago.
Ancelotti says he will never leave the club.
Chelsea suggest to media that Terry is a "declining assett".
Bridge revealed to be player who told the club about Terry's interest.

Not saying it will deffo happen or anything, but this does look to be the start of an engineered transfer to me.

Sorry I missed that completely, where was this written??

Terry is over 28, does that not mean if he puts in a transfer request the club would HAVE to release him?

Thought it was a 3 year deal signed in 2007 or was that a three year extension to an existing contract?

Hee Hee, shamone motherfuckas

Is this really all happening to our little old City ?

So According to Spursmad, he has Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott and Terry down as City players next year.

He has a 100% record so far but he never seems to bring bad news.

No doubt he has some links to sources inside the club by some means but i can't help but think he may just be using his ITK status to blag us into blieving him. If the club pulled the 4 deals off we would be challenging for a Top 4 spot by all means but to convince 3 of the Worlds best players & Lescott to join us, that seems very unrealistic.

But heres hoping!

would of thought the transfer request would be today then as chelski/terry are back for preseason tommorrow

Still can't see it. Chelsea up his wages to match the top earners and it's game over imo.

avoidconfusion said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I think we should follow the timeline of events.

Out of nowhere, Chelsea say that Terry is not for sale and make an angry remark towards City.
A City player is rumoured to have told City that he would be interested in the move.
No word from John Terry.
City say the bid is still on the table.
Terry rumoured to have wanted showdown talks with big wigs at Chelsea.
Ancelotti says he met with Terry over a month ago.
Ancelotti says he will never leave the club.
Chelsea suggest to media that Terry is a "declining assett".
Bridge revealed to be player who told the club about Terry's interest.

Not saying it will deffo happen or anything, but this does look to be the start of an engineered transfer to me.

Sorry I missed that completely, where was this written??

Terry is over 28, does that not mean if he puts in a transfer request the club would HAVE to release him?

It was just a rumour (hence why I said rumour, should have put it for the Bridge part aswell), but thought it should be included, as it fits in.

And no, they wouldn't have to, but they already told him that if he wants to leave he has to ask to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.