John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

The Fat el Hombre said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
I'm not sure where but i remember hearing somwhere that he wanted all or most of his transfer targets in before they leave for south africa and am I right in assuming that they leave on monday

Don't think so they leave for Germany on Monday, if they haven't left already

I know there already in germany and the first game in SA is next sat so at the latest i think they would be there on the thurs evening meaning they would be leaving thurs morning. So my guess would be we will hear some official news before next wednesday.

bluebrandon said:
uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

Last sign in:

Two Years ago.

Re: Terry - it looks on?

Man city fans "infesting" Terry thread on Chelsea site LMFAO they're getting soooooooo twitchy!
<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40124&st=650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... 124&st=650</a>

bluebrandon said:
uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

You're 198 out.

bluebrandon said:

What are you on about messiah ??? Look there is someone on this board who can get us information about our club a little bit earlier than normal... I'm glad he posts stuff, even if it was this little youtuber, who finds out from his dad... I dont care who, what or how it comes aslong as we get the info.... He's been right about everything so far and some of it is stuff you couldn't guess (see all other ITK's)...

also as for been a bookie etc spursmad321 is on a nurses website talking about tottenhams involvement in foreign aid for fellow nurses, so proffesion is clear

bluebrandon said:

bloke on here is spursmad321, not spursmad123.

it's not the most imaginative of usernames with all due respect, so was off the mark in my opinion.

edit: Boots_ got there before me. bloody work getting in the way!!

Why Terry? Do we have a realistic transfer strategy?

Can anyone tell be why we are looking to buy JT? He is 29, he is not even the best CB in the league and can only be signing for one reason. Do we have a transfer policy/strategy? Surely the more we offer riddiculous money for questionable targets the more realistic targets are going to think they are in a position to hold us to ransom. Surely Lescott was a better buy and more realistic? Why are we not buying younger players who will become legends AT city, not buying players whose best years are behind them and are synonymous with other teams? I hate this shit speculation in the media and scattergun approach that yields nothing. I dont doubt that the players we are linked with might have been approached but surely they must be questionning who MH is what his plan is and why no one is keen to sign despite us offering stupid amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.