John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why Terry? Do we have a realistic transfer strategy?

bondsman said:
Can anyone tell be why we are looking to buy JT? He is 29, he is not even the best CB in the league and can only be signing for one reason. Do we have a transfer policy/strategy? Surely the more we offer riddiculous money for questionable targets the more realistic targets are going to think they are in a position to hold us to ransom. Surely Lescott was a better buy and more realistic? Why are we not buying younger players who will become legends AT city, not buying players whose best years are behind them and are synonymous with other teams? I hate this shit speculation in the media and scattergun approach that yields nothing. I dont doubt that the players we are linked with might have been approached but surely they must be questionning who MH is what his plan is and why no one is keen to sign despite us offering stupid amounts.

Too early to say that at the moment, if it's still the case at the start of the season then certain issues will need to be addressed.
It would be too easy to just blame MH if that happens, maybe the problems are higher up than him, who knows ?
We could very well have 3 or 4 class players joining us before the season starts & then everything will look different.

Re: More info on JT

Why has this thread, and indeed many other degenerated in to a blatent slanging match.

First things first, I've only been a member since January and the Kaka attempt, so I don't know of the history of previous ITK and WUMs on this site, obviously there have been a fair few in the past, but in the time I've been a member and looking around on this site Spursmad321 does seem to have a pretty good track record, I have also mentioned him to a friend of mine who is a Spurs fan, and one that spends pretty much all his spare time on COYS (like myself on here) and he knew who i was referring to, and seemed to agree that he was a secure source of information.

I know that not everyone will get everything right 100% of the time, but I think the abuse he seems to be getting on this site is a bit extreme, lest we forget, he isn't a City supporter, he doesn't have to come on here and tell us anything, and he doesn't have to answer pms or reassure us at all.

Granted things may not turn out the way he has seen it, but a lot of the links have emerged after he has posted some info so I'd rather sit and wait, end of the day we'll know on sept 1

avoidconfusion said:
infaltablesgalore said:
PMSL. You numpties still believe spursmad.

The word irony comes to mind. Immediately followed by the words "infaltablesgalore, shut the fuck up you twat".
hahahahaha funny as fuck!

bluebrandon said:
bumbleblue said:
I think this should be deleated , it seems to me now little more than a witchhunt. Spursmad has given us good info and a lot of entertainment , so what if he ends up being wrong it won't be his fault. In addittion to this and more importantly to me he seems like a decent bloke and a genuine footie fan. Why he would ever come back on here and give us the time of day i don't know. Why is it so important for him to be "outed" could it be some are jealous of his ITK status or something GROW UP! Totally unacceptable invasion of his privacy to me, shocking, If it is him. If it isn't its still disturbs me the sort of "stalking" lengths some will go to .
fuck me its the information highway use it and learn some, witchhunt my arse, just simple searches which reveal where he got his info from, all he had to say was just seen this on villa forum what do you think, but no he has to say im in the know look at me so i did and he aint

Fuckwit.

Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Most overrated piece of crap since the nevilles. Whats more, a cynical cheat who has the referees in his pocket. How he got away with that red card against us then got the referee demoted I'll never know.

Let's get the facts sorted for these clowns. Spursmad321 said the following:

Corluka to Spurs -correct.
Bridge to City - correct.
Robinho allegations - correct.
Bridge to City - correct.
RSC to City - correct.
Taylor to City - correct.
Hart out on loan - correct.
Elano out - tbc.
Tevez to City - tbc.
Lescott to City - tbc.
Eto'o to City - tbc
Bid for Terry - correct.
Terry handing in transfer request - tbc.

Now if you still think that he's going to a load of different forums and getting his info then he's very good at choosing what to believe, if you think he's guessing then he's very lucky. It's clear to me that these slagging him off, calling him a wum and generally being pricks are just rags or other rival fans who don't like and are getting a bit worried with what's going on at our club. Low post count + new members = wums from other teams, so let's just ignore them and I'm sure they will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.