John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
The Fixer said:
Just heard on talksport..... Chelsea press officer stating the club have had numerous conversations with JT while he is away. The player apparently told chelsea he's happy the club knocked back the city bid and he has no desire to leave.

Well if that is the case why aren't Chelsea taking action against the Sun for peddling lies? They would have a legal case if they wanted to pursue it.

Also if this was the case why not just issue this info on the Chelsea OS?

Lots more to this than Chelsea are letting on.

smiles said:
It's the Sun so you can't really believe a word of it, BUT if you take this man by his word its means Terry wants a new improved contract and if he doesn't get it he'll leave for city.

I completely agree. Cant wait till the days players take salary cuts to play for an "illustrious" club.

blueinsa said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
The Fixer said:
Just heard on talksport..... Chelsea press officer stating the club have had numerous conversations with JT while he is away. The player apparently told chelsea he's happy the club knocked back the city bid and he has no desire to leave.

Well if that is the case why aren't Chelsea taking action against the Sun for peddling lies? They would have a legal case if they wanted to pursue it.

Also if this was the case why not just issue this info on the Chelsea OS?

Lots more to this than Chelsea are letting on.

Some more good points there. Perhaps we should put a definitive list of points together that remain unanswered then plaster them all over the place (worldwideweb) and see what happens!

Just want to say before anybody says Terry is Mr.Chelsea and all that bollocks so was gareth barry he was Mr. Villa but wanted a new challenge in his life and i also think that Terry will be after the same and oh i forgot to mention he will have a fuckin massive wage !

This is an example of how you can buy out your contract. In a nut shell terry only has one year left of his current contract. I am sure City are aware of this. I am getting more confident
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/foru ... php?t=5292</a>

The Fixer said:

ive not heard that and ive been listening to it all day including the debate on bowtime right now.

mancitymick said:
This is an example of how you can buy out your contract. In a nut shell terry only has one year left of his current contract. I am sure City are aware of this. I am getting more confident
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/foru ... php?t=5292</a>

Terry has 3 years to go mate!

mcfc_die_hard said:
Just want to say before anybody says Terry is Mr.Chelsea and all that bollocks so was gareth barry he was Mr. Villa but wanted a new challenge in his life and i also think that Terry will be after the same and oh i forgot to mention he will have a fuckin massive wage !

You can be Mr whoever. Money talks!!

bluemooner_mcfc said:
The Fixer said:

ive not heard that and ive been listening to it all day including the debate on bowtime right now.

oh rite that's that them i'm obviously wumming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.