John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Terry- Never going to happen!

bugsyblue said:
ono said:
Wow your opinion is so important you needed an entire thread for it :p

Yep I would have started a new forum if there was the option.

PMSL - good comeback!

It still didn't need a new thread, but you've gotta admire the bravado!

Re: Terry - it looks on?

john terry will not come to city,just becouse hes on holliday and not said anything peaple jump to conclusions. the fact is he is back training tommorow and you can bet he will be sat with scollari stating that he is going nowhere,that he is happy where he is,and that he doesnt no where this story has come from.then there will be a different head line in the papers on friday.endoff.

*singingtheblues* said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Mind you he could tell Chelsea...sell me now whilst you will get the money because next year I'm buying myself out and you'll only get £13.5m!

What's the latest you've heard with regards to Tevez, Eto'o and Terry down your end URG?

I've heard nothing from any of my sources for almost two weeks now. Although I am waiting for updates from two of them (one at City one in national media).

The last I heard was:-

1) When several folk were going on about Eto'o done deal my pal said that negotiations were ongoing.
2) When several folk were going on about Tevez done deal my pal said problems with Kia Joorabchian wanting a huge big payment (bigger than City were prepared to say).
3) When the Terry stuff came out...my pal said Wayne Bridge was contacted by JT back in Jan with a message for Hughes saying get him out of Chelsea.
4) My pal at City is adamant that Lescott was shown around at City three or four weeks ago (I posted at the time). My guess (this is me speculating/ guessing)...is that Everton have to get a replacement in before they allow Lescott out...Mbia turned them down earlier this week which suggests to me that Everton are actively looking for another CB.

That's it...nothing earth shattering nor speculative etc etc. A bit boring it all looks spot on so far.

california blue said:
URG ive never seen you this excited

scouser.jpg

I am excited re the prospect of signing Terry and thinking it's possible!

t j h blue manc said:
john terry will not come to city,just becouse hes on holliday and not said anything peaple jump to conclusions. the fact is he is back training tommorow and you can bet he will be sat with scollari stating that he is going nowhere,that he is happy where he is,and that he doesnt no where this story has come from.then there will be a different head line in the papers on friday.endoff.

You forgot to add 'imo' because that's all it is, your opinion. I would suggest it isn't the end of anything.

t j h blue manc said:

Where did they sign him from ?

Great moment on Talksport , a Man Utd fan came on spouting rubbish about how its a out of order who much we are spending on players etc etc and Adrian Durham said Hang on mate ,how many £30million players have you got , to which he went quiet , Durham then followed it by saying your just scared mate of the threat Man City are going to be, or something along those lines, very very enjoyable piece of radio that was , lovely .The scum fan then sloped off ,tail between legs .

stony said:
t j h blue manc said:

You forgot to add 'imo' because that's all it is, your opinion. I would suggest it isn't the end of anything.
watch this space,hope it happens,but.[/quote]

t j h blue manc said:
i dont think it will matter weather scollari wants him to stay seeing as he's no longer manager!

t j h blue manc said:

If he's sat with scolari I'll walk naked up deansgate on saturday afternoon ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.