John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

I am sorry just cannot see this happening, when Chairman and new manager say he is staying they must and I mean must have been in contact with him this week before saying that, if they haven't then it is going to be one hell of a story tomorrow. But I suspect any disagreement will take place behind closed doors and we will not know anything other than the official line "John Terry confirms he is happy at the club and wishes to end his playing days at Chelsea. He also states his desire for Chelsea to compete in CL this season and has no intention of joining city" or words to that effect.

Dont really care whether he signs or not but its great fun just watching Chelsea and their fans getting so wound up!

It would be great if he did sign an seems abit strange he has not come out and said anything!

Maybe tomorrow things will become abit clearer!

I never in a million years thought he would consider leaving Chelsea the fact that he is actually thinking about it whether he does or not speaks volumes for where City are going!

Funny thing is if we sign Tevez we could be said to have upset the rags, and with them losing trannie as well it is conceivable that they have been weakened by those departures, by upsetting chelsea that is two of the top four who might be said to have had an uncomfortable close season. Just wondering how we are going to piss on Liverpool and Arsenals chips just to get a full house.

i've no reason to doubt Spursmad, so far anyway, and he's said that Terry is going to hand a transfer request in

Rammyblues said:
Funny thing is if we sign Tevez we could be said to have upset the rags, and with them losing trannie as well it is conceivable that they have been weakened by those departures, by upsetting chelsea that is two of the top four who might be said to have had an uncomfortable close season. Just wondering how we are going to piss on Liverpool and Arsenals chips just to get a full house.
wouldn't worry about arsenal, but we could bid for fabregas test the water a bit, likewise liverpool, gerrard and torres are the crown jewels there so they wont leave but we could stir up the hole mascherano and alonso transfer stories again, put a cheeky bid in 4 both which would get madrid and barca more interested in them again! were fastly becoming loathed by the whole nation! but yet i couldn't be more happy as a city fan.

As stated tomorrow will be a very important day, Terry will be at the Chelsea training camp so no doubt he will be asked to put the rumours to bed, if nothing comes out of Chelsea tomorrow I for one will be extremely interested as to what is actually going on!

well what ever happens now Terry is back at training tomorrow and he'll not be able to avoid the press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.