John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

Project said:
riley347 said:
Project said:
Zhirkov is a million times better going forward than Cole. Cole is better defensively.

but isn,t a left backs primary duty to defend?????............

Not necessarily. For a team like Chelsea who expect to dominate most games a full backs attacking attributes can often be more important as they don't have to defend much.

Besides, I was just responding to the person saying that Cole is btetter than Zhirkov. It's a redundant point because we have no idea what Ancelotti plans to do with him. It's likely they will both play at the same time down the left.

Its got nothing to do with Ancelotti! He doesnt get to pick the team lol

Anchelotti = Red Rom's yes man.

Marvin said:
Not clear where chelsea will play him. He's not better than Malouda, or Cole so what's the point in signing him.

Probably another abramovich signing when you consider where he came from. I doubt Anchellotti was even involved in this one as he hadn't even had time to assess the current playing squad.

"It is total nonsense - we've spoken to him a number of times. He knows he's not for sale," the club said.

He knows he's not for sale! lol That told him!

rodders said:
Marvin said:
Not clear where chelsea will play him. He's not better than Malouda, or Cole so what's the point in signing him.

He was one of the best players in Euro 2008 so he must be good for something.

JamesO said:
rodders said:
Marvin said:

He was one of the best players in Euro 2008 so he must be good for something.

When i was a lad i had to do the washing up or put the bins out before i got my pocket money for the week......

James. Have you not got anything to do?

Probably another abramovich signing when you consider where he came from. I doubt Anchellotti was even involved in this one as he hadn't even had time to assess the current playing squad.

Your right mate. Turnbull, Sturridge and Zhirkov were all happening b4 Ancelloti started work at Chelsea. He even admitted he hadnt heard of Sturridge or seen him play. This just proves Abramovic wanted a "yes man" and got him in Ancelloti

Ancelloti admitted on Monday that he didn't know anything of Studge or Turnball.
Abramovich picks the team, Arnesen gets the players in.
The new patsy was used to it at AC Milan which is why he is the wise choice to do as he's told at Chelski.

300 grand a week? He's fuckin shite.

There's far better centre backs than him for those sums.

LazyArse said:
300 grand a week? He's fuckin shite.

There's far better centre backs than him for those sums.

One of the best defenders around, and it wont be 300k a week, probably not even near that, that 300k was quoted from the sun.

Marvin said:

To me he is better than both of those players. Malouda is such a clumsy player - despite him coming into a bit of form towards the end of the year Zhirkov quite frankly shits on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.