John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

LOL!! Not really PTB - I'm just asking for his opinion rather than what he's been told. His opinion isn't going to be right or wrong - it's just what he thinks :-)

Talk in the press that CHelsea will offer him wage parity with Lampard highest paid player at the club. Thats an extra £25k a week but hes only on a 3 year deal.

Hes 29 and has a bad back. Another full prem season and world cup. CHances of picking up a bad injury or his back getting worse over the next 12 months are relatively high. If that happens he will probably never get another big contract.

Its the enormity of the package we are offering him; Double his wages and probably a 5 year deal if reports are to be believed. Chelsea will have to do better than £25k extra a week to keep him IMO.

Its down to money at the end of the day. Anyone who says they would not move for the sort of deals we are offering are f**** liars !

Didsbury Dave said:
Spindash said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Read the thread please.

Nixon started an amusing aside making up ridiculous conspiricy theories.

Hence mine.

Can you really not see it was a joke? Unbelievable.

It's a bit late now. I've already phoned the police.

At last, someone with a sense of humour.

I'm starting to thing that TMQ was right.

Bluemoon appears to have more clowns than Billy Smart at the moment.

Jesus Dave don't lose your head......hehehehehe!!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Nixon
Genius - this topic deserves a thread on its own.

The real reason the Sheikh bought city is that he is an Islamic fundamentalist - he actually bankrolls a lot of what Al Quaeda get up to. True fundamentalist like him and Bin Laden believe in one thing - Sharia Law and Muslim leadership for the whole world. Whist his mate Osama is stirring up the Muslims into violent attack on the WEstern World, Mansoor is going for the charm offensive. His intention is to turn City into the most successful and most popular football team in Europe. Then he will subtley start to convert the largely atheist population of Britain to is religion. He chose City because when we are the top team we will be the most popular team in the world - because most normal thinking people detest Manchester United.

BWAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA! Brilliant.

......and un-fucking-believable that people actually believe that. Very, very scary how stupid some (or maybe most) people are

problem with something like that is an outsider who had no idea of our DD could easily read it as a straightforward racist conspiracy theory, of which there are countless on the internet, and a few on this board. DD could just do us a favour and edit it to make it even clearer it's a joke, i believe a wink is customary.

C_T_I_D said:
LOL!! Not really PTB - I'm just asking for his opinion rather than what he's been told. His opinion isn't going to be right or wrong - it's just what he thinks :-)

Haha!!! But the cocks won't be able to work it out.....Opinion is biblical to them fuckw*its CTID.

To celebrate the recovery of this thread, John Terry will sign a new contract with Chelsea in the next few days. :)

1. Richest club in the world.

2. Chance to play alongside other great players like Tevez (once signed), Eto'o (potentially), Robinho and Stevie Ireland.

3. Already knowing Lescott (once signed), Bridge and Shauny Wright and Barry.

4. The chance to lead a team forward that could dominate the English game in future years.

5. A five year contract on anywhere from £180,000 to £300,000 (in between what press mention)

I know he'd be giving up European Football for next season but it's a small price to pay if his wages rise (to compensate for this loss), the length of the contract and the ability for this to surpass what Chelsea could potentially achieve in future years (aging squad, not as much money now, potential Roman walking?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.