John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
C_T_I_D said:
What do you predict as the likely outcome URG? (your own personal opinion, not from what you've been told)

I don't have enough info to form an opinion is the honest truth.

very diplomatoc mate, dont want to be put on the spot and your words used against you ! ;-)

Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

gazzaa2 said:
Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundreds of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.

Scum doesn't do them justice.

Some absoloute tossers on this forum. Just piss off, you know who you are.

Id suggest you two go and read the thread relating to what went on, especially you Gazzaa2 as you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

The Doctor said:
JT will make things clear today

Lets hope he doesnt post his answer up on here.....

It will get pulled before any of us has the chance to see it!

;-)

bizzbo said:
problem with something like that is an outsider who had no idea of our DD could easily read it as a straightforward racist conspiracy theory, of which there are countless on the internet, and a few on this board. DD could just do us a favour and edit it to make it even clearer it's a joke, i believe a wink is customary.

Only if the outsider has shit for brains

I predict he'll come out onto a balcony on the 18th and hold the new City shirt live on SSN :-D That'd be a PR Stunt and a half wouldn't it? Haha!

The Fat el Hombre said:
bizzbo said:
problem with something like that is an outsider who had no idea of our DD could easily read it as a straightforward racist conspiracy theory, of which there are countless on the internet, and a few on this board. DD could just do us a favour and edit it to make it even clearer it's a joke, i believe a wink is customary.

Hahahaha

Petetheblu said:
bizzbo said:

Filthy animal......Oh a wink!!!!

why not have a smiley set then, would make it easier to see when people are taking the piss
Raspberry.gif
, being sarcastic as per Didsbury Dave
sarcasm.gif
or just suicidal like the rest of us waiting for some transfer news
suicide.gif

The Fat el Hombre said:
bizzbo said:

PMSL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.