John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
Read the thread please.

Nixon started an amusing aside making up ridiculous conspiricy theories.

Hence mine.

Can you really not see it was a joke? Unbelievable.

just cant believe you thought that drivel it had nothing to do with the thread was funny

[shake of head and tuts]

Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

Also playing less games would probably do him good in the run up tot he world cup.

bizzbo said:
problem with something like that is an outsider who had no idea of our DD could easily read it as a straightforward racist conspiracy theory, of which there are countless on the internet, and a few on this board. DD could just do us a favour and edit it to make it even clearer it's a joke, i believe a wink is customary.

Filthy animal......Oh a wink!!!!

Has Matty had his ass whipped by Ric ........."you've been a very naughty MOD" (in a life of Brian Stylie).

Power to the posters........I think Ric could feel the backlash and relented..........But in normal circumstances I tend to support my employees in public and give them one hell of a beating in private.

Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

alera said:
Also playing less games would probably do him good in the run up tot he world cup.

I thought that but hesitated for some reason. I think the reason being is he'd want to play @ the highest level and wouldn't view playing less games through that as a positive (from the players perspective).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.