John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United appear to be being priced out of every player they go for. To such an extent that their big summer signing is Michael Owen on a free transfer.

mwahahahaha

larderland said:
i cud be wrong but about 15 mins ago i turned on ssn and brian swanson was on the screen sayin sumtin bout terry and chelsea,missed wat he sed,ne1 see it?

I caught the arse end of it, was havin a snooze. All a caught was him saying "they have no reason to believe he will be leaving chelsea."

If the meeting had gone well today then you would think they would ave stuck a camera in his face on chelseatv to clear things up. Silence is golden.

Just saw on SSN that Sturridge was getting his new kit from Ancelotti and the sky reporter nipped in and asked about Terry. lol

Think the gist of it was he is under no pressure to comment. ...I beg to differ.

The longer its left the more the chav fans will cry.

I am not too bothered either way. Be good if he came, but not the end of the world if he stays. We just move on!

handy andys rocket said:
ssn just 2 mins ago ancelotti said he seen him and going to speak to him .
it was as they were showing sturridge.

reporter: 'will you speak to john terry today?'

ancelotti (halfway out of the door, rubbing the back of his head):
'I, ah, I will speak to John today. There is no problem.'

yehright

Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

cyberblue said:
C_T_I_D said:
alera said:
Also playing less games would probably do him good in the run up tot he world cup.

I thought that but hesitated for some reason. I think the reason being is he'd want to play @ the highest level and wouldn't view playing less games through that as a positive (from the players perspective).

I dont buy it about missing out on playing at the 'highest level'. The Champions League for the most part is Shite, it doesnt even get anywhere near interesting until the 1/4 final stage(which has 4 Prem League teams in it) the tournament is a toss up between the English clubs and Barca. So really he's not missing out on anything othere than possibly playing against Barcelona.

Thats what I'd tell him, any thoughts?

Here Bloody Here!!!! *LOL* - At last someone has stated the obvious!!! Seeing as it's mostly English teams who occupy the latter stages of the Champions League, a season in the Premiership would definitely be a harder slog for any player without a doubt!!! Hasn't Michele Platini been going on about breaking the domination of the English clubs in Europe? The Prem is where it's at!!

Well Said!!! CTID

The fact that its 3.30pm and neither Chelsea or Terry have come out with a public statement would suggest that all is not well at the bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.