John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
very surprised if Terry was staying now - surely Mr Chelsea would have commented by now if he was definitely staying there? Makes me think the odds are in our favour now

Wouldn't surprise me if this might be the first player we'll hear about one way or the other. I don't think Terry has huge room for manouvre because of the much touted "meeting" that is supposedly taking place today and Chelski have painted themselves into a bit of a corner because of their 100% insistence that the player is staying and, more crucially, is saying he WANTS to stay. By as early as tomoz morning, there will be questions if nothing formal is announced.

Ah well, ive nearly been sacked twice this month for scanning the net for the latest on who were gonna sign. Starting to do my head in a bit. Cant belive how impatient ive become, whats going on??? CTID

Hi Guys, A Chelsea fan here (obviously) with some inside knowledge. I have a very very good source inside the club (has told me countless stuff way before it was announced) which has told me some very bad news (for us, not for you). Basically in a few hours JT will come out and say he wants to accept Man City's offer, my source didn't know his reasons for wanting to leave but the board at Chelsea are not pleased, the offer is said to be around 40 million.

Looks like you guys won, not happy at all.

FrankboffCTID said:
Ah well, ive nearly been sacked twice this month for scanning the net for the latest on who were gonna sign. Starting to do my head in a bit. Cant belive how impatient ive become, whats going on??? CTID

Mate, do what I do, get an iPhone.

ChelseaFan said:
Hi Guys, A Chelsea fan here (obviously) with some inside knowledge. I have a very very good source inside the club (has told me countless stuff way before it was announced) which has told me some very bad news (for us, not for you). Basically in a few hours JT will come out and say he wants to accept Man City's offer, my source didn't know his reasons for wanting to leave but the board at Chelsea are not pleased, the offer is said to be around 40 million.

At least your posting from London :)

ChelseaFan said:

Hiya mate, if true it backs up info on here as well.

Time will tell.....

Welcome btw.

ChelseaFan said:

could be a wum?

fulhamroad22 said:
FrankboffCTID said:

Mate, do what I do, get an iPhone.

Yep but dont put it on work network... 3G ONLY :-)

ChelseaFan said:

Dont want to stir up bad feelings again and get threads removed. But I call this a wind up. Sorry.

ChelseaFan said:

Im sure you'll understand when I say I dont believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.