John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
Cheshire Blue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
If the rumour is correct it is a piece of good news. Trust me, I will post it as soon as I hear if it is a goer.

Just Pm'd you. I think i know what ur on about.

well pm me and put me in the loop, i'm not one of these hysterical bastards that lynch the ITK if he gets it wrong. oh and i understand that theories can be wrong. and i wont tell a bastard soul whats been PM'D

(hands bob a brown envelope)

If successful.... :p

Bazzmand Show said:
only1paulsimpson said:
Theo555 said:
Just got in from work - is it true Terry did not turn up for training today or not?

is this what URG is talking about???

I don't know if Terry turned up or not.

I hope he knows something about Eto'o or Tevez personally. I guess Terry will have to do.....

I know nothing about Eto'o. I continue to hear the problems with Tevez is to do with Kia Joorabchian's demands.

You know me, I couldn't give two ike turners if abuse comes up my autobahn, bring it, but for those who want a sniff (lol) just heard from a very credible chap that Terry is enforcing the webster ruling. It looks on.

Bazzmand Show said:
only1paulsimpson said:
Theo555 said:
Just got in from work - is it true Terry did not turn up for training today or not?

is this what URG is talking about???

I don't know if Terry turned up or not.

I hope he knows something about Eto'o or Tevez personally. I guess Terry will have to do.....

good point....URG is it terry? eto? tevez? lescott?

Petetheblu said:
Gents (and any ladies) I am not going to speculate or post something I cannot back up...if I did, they'd be folks getting excited, reading too much into it, take tomorrow off to see what happens, throwing their weekly wage on a bet etc etc and then trying to hound me out of town. Trust me...when I am unsure of stuff I have heard...I double check first. If the person I check with says yeah...I post...if they say nope...I file it away as a rumour.

JUST POST SOMETHING, WHAT HARM CAN IT DO!!!!!!!

no one will say anything if it does'nt happen.....

I agree, but say why you're saying it. If I just do this ...

JOHN TERRY TO SIGN TOMOZ, GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would expect people to be pissed off with me for not saying how I came by the information. I know I'm going to be asked about my source anyway, so why not just take the time to mention it upfront so that people don't have to ask or in the absense of clarification, don't feel compelled to go on time-wasting trawls around the internet for confirmation.

This is a reasonable expectation, shirley.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
C_T_I_D said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Anyboy think SSN will ever be nice to us like they r to chelski n RAGS.

Not bothered. Who gives a damn what they think?

Not arsed myself to be honest. Just would be nice to get some positive press for once.

At the end of the day mate, the only people who you need to listen to are those working at the club, players and the supporters. Everyone outside can say what they want I for one wont be listening/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.