John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Terry has been told who we are signing and he thinks we will have a real potential for a top 4 spot and he will sign, also don`t think he has been training or it would have been shown on sky " Terry arriving for training" cameras showed other players arriving this morning. this could be a good sign only my theory

C_T_I_D said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You know me, I couldn't give two ike turners if abuse comes up my autobahn, bring it, but for those who want a sniff (lol) just heard from a very credible chap that Terry is enforcing the webster ruling. It looks on.

Webster ruling? Convert to reasonable english preferbly (sp?) not in Zin Zimmer coded riddle...lol...

Reasonable English? or John Coffee dialect?
Google it mumraa

backagain said:
Pam said:
FrankboffCTID said:
Cant belive how impatient ive become, whats going on??? CTID

Me too. I find myself controlling this by reminding myself that in a parallel universe somewhere, this might be happening to Newcastle and what is happening to Newcastle might be happening to us. We have recently enjoyed a fairy tale, rags to riches takeover, we have the richest owners on the planet who not only have the capacity to spend mega money to make us the best of the best but have every intention of doing so. World class players are seemingly willing to at least think about a move to City. Contrast this with Newcastle. Relegated, with a twatzoid extraordinaire for an owner, loads of shite and massively overpaid players, only 21,000 season tickets sold, no real manager and a financial black hole that makes one single footballer (Ronaldo) virtually as valuable as the entire club and puts off prospective buyers by the horde.

Yes but we deserve it!

Dont we know it, its gonna be hilarious!!! Might move back to Manchester for the craic.

C_T_I_D said:
You know me, I couldn't give two ike turners if abuse comes up my autobahn, bring it, but for those who want a sniff (lol) just heard from a very credible chap that Terry is enforcing the webster ruling. It looks on.

Webster ruling? Convert to reasonable english preferbly (sp?) not in Zin Zimmer coded riddle...lol...

Reasonable English? or John Coffee dialect?
Google it mumraa
LOL

Paulmcfc2703 said:
whats the webster ruling zin?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_ruling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_ruling</a>

The ruling is the exhaust has got a hole in it.

webster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.