John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You know me, I couldn't give two ike turners if abuse comes up my autobahn, bring it, but for those who want a sniff (lol) just heard from a very credible chap that Terry is enforcing the webster ruling. It looks on.

Webster ruling? Convert to reasonable english preferbly (sp?) not in Zin Zimmer coded riddle...lol...

You know me, I couldn't give two ike turners if abuse comes up my autobahn, bring it, but for those who want a sniff (lol) just heard from a very credible chap that Terry is enforcing the webster ruling. It looks on.
whats the webster ruling zin?

Im not posting to give you greif mate, just dont understand how he could qualify for that ruling as he has three years left on his contract. the ruling say's that is to long ??

Paulmcfc2703 said:
whats the webster ruling zin?
Players can buy out their contracts.

Did anybody else expect some sort of quote from JT/Chelski by now? It's nearly 5.30pm and I thought we would have had the usual I'm staying - end of - stop the speculation - blah de blah

nice one zin !

Bazzmand Show said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
only1paulsimpson said:
Theo555 said:
Just got in from work - is it true Terry did not turn up for training today or not?

is this what URG is talking about???

I don't know if Terry turned up or not.

I hope he knows something about Eto'o or Tevez personally. I guess Terry will have to do.....

Made me smile. How mad is it ?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
only1paulsimpson said:
Theo555 said:
Just got in from work - is it true Terry did not turn up for training today or not?

is this what URG is talking about???

I don't know if Terry turned up or not.
But you're about to find out from the guy you usually check the accuracy of rumours with? Hint, hint, hint? ;-)

You love it mate you really do........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.