John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nickson71 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Anyone else think there could be a statement released on the Chelsea website about 11.30pm stating Terry is in talks with City. Out of the Media spotlight, SSN can't report it til the morning

lol that would be nice

I'm sure Anchelotti lied when asked about it today, if the clip is anything to go by.

nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:
If our tea lady were to ring in sick tomorrow morning, SSN would be spinning it as "unrest and instablity at MCFC"

What's wrong with her?

she's signed for the dippers. no official comment but something to do with tea leaves

Its all about money and how much she can urn

flyer said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:
If our tea lady were to ring in sick tomorrow morning, SSN would be spinning it as "unrest and instablity at MCFC"

What's wrong with her?

she's signed for the dippers. no official comment but something to do with tea leaves

omg

I've been saying all afternoon I thought this would break tonight...once there's minimal exposure.I cant wait to read the red tops take on this.

And mark my words on this...IF this breaks tonight...SSN will still lead with the Ashes as top stroy tomorrow! ;-)

flyer said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:

What's wrong with her?

nice :)

nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:

What's wrong with her?

Don't care 'cos she makes shite tea and she has a bad back.

flyer said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:

What's wrong with her?

IM SICK OF THIS. ITS ALL MONEY MONEY MONEY WITH OUR TEA LADIES. AND YES I AM SHOUTING. I LIKE HER TEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.