John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think he will come

he will turn around and say that he wants to stay and that it never crossed his mind to leave

we will end up looking bad again in the media's eyes......and if by the smallest chance he does turn around and say he wants to come...then we will be ruining football and he will only becoming or the money.....no win situation (except for the fact that we get a very good centre half)

flyer said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:
If our tea lady were to ring in sick tomorrow morning, SSN would be spinning it as "unrest and instablity at MCFC"

What's wrong with her?

she's signed for the dippers. no official comment but something to do with tea leaves

Its all about money and how much she can urn

that comment sums you up to a T

Simon23 this was always about us throwing our weight around..not about being seen as the nice guys.We've always been nice and everyones second bloody team.

Not anymore.

flyer said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:
If our tea lady were to ring in sick tomorrow morning, SSN would be spinning it as "unrest and instablity at MCFC"

What's wrong with her?

she's signed for the dippers. no official comment but something to do with tea leaves

Well it would be a massive loss but lets hope she can give us some answers to why she left. It will be very hard to find a replacement because she was Mrs. City and was the heart and soul of the club. Its a very sad day for the club.

simon23 said:

he will turn around and say that he wants to stay and that it never crossed his mind to leave

we will end up looking bad again in the media's eyes......and if by the smallest chance he does turn around and say he wants to come...then we will be ruining football and he will only becoming or the money.....no win situation (except for the fact that we get a very good centre half)

Why is it a no win situation?

If it because the media will hate us, who fucking cares?

Pam said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:

What's wrong with her?

Don't care 'cos she makes shite tea and she has a bad back.

And she's off her trolley

flyer said:
nhsuperstar said:
flyer said:
Pam said:

What's wrong with her?

i heard she got fired for leaking insider information....

she kept giving out "tips".

*taxi for rammy....*

Sky have obviously been down there with the Sturridge interview....

So surely they will have made an attempt to speak to JT see as it's all over the papers about him possibly leaving.

So with that in mind, why haven't they been able to get a simple interview with him? I mean if he wants to stay it would only take 2 mins of his time to say so. It's not hard. Today would have been the perfect time to put it to bed.

IMO he's either pretty interested or he's unhappy at Chelsea and wants a new contract sorted out. Even if the latter was the case it wouln't be hard for him to give an interview explaining the situation a little bit like Ireland did. Fans would appreciate that more than silence.

simon23 said:

Stuff what others think. I'm sick of us being the nice guy who wins f all.
You know the one who wins the fair play trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.