John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressgang said:
Okay, I admit here and now. I am a Chelsea fan. I come in peace.

First off, your club has balls for going for JT and I admire that. What you are doing now is similar to what we did 5-6 years ago, and to be fair the club are showing a lot of ambition, and they aren't afraid of going for their targets.

However, I don't think you're going to get JT. He loves Chelsea. He gets paid well. His family are settled. He is captain. We can win literally every trophy. He has a great relationship with the fans and I don't think would want to do anything to jeapordise that. I think even if the bid was accepted, in the end he wouldn't be able to pull himself away.

So IMO its not going to happen.

I admit I'm a member of CFCnet (under another username) and there's a lot of people on there who are emotional about potentially losing JT. There've been a few people (including me) who may have suggested a few wind ups, but honestly its all in banter and jest. There's nothing personal meant.

It is an interesting debate, and as a Chelsea fan with the experience of 5/6 years ago when it was us spending all the money, to see someone else come from, with all due respect, further behind than us (we were top 4 and a cup-winning side before Roman) and to try and do the same, on a potentially bigger scale, is very interesting to observe and I think as Chelsea fans we probably get what you're experiencing right now better than anyone because of our own experience - and long years without a trophy before 1997, and long years without a league title before 2005.

I wish you well, but you won't get JT. Honestly.

Oh and any of you who think CFCnet is a place to find the answers to your rumours, it isn't. We don't have ITK people on there, and if there are, they don't disclose anything.

Good post mate and welcome.

Why cant your captain just release a statement though mate?

If the club are that sure he wants to stay and you guys are, why no statement?

Do i shag the mrs tonight or keep her awake with the light from the screen of blue moon...or better still... Get her to give me a hand stand blow job whilst pressing f5 ;-)

FrankboffCTID said:
What's wrong with her?

she's signed for the dippers. no official comment but something to do with tea leaves[/quote]

Its all about money and how much she can urn[/quote]

IM SICK OF THIS. ITS ALL MONEY MONEY MONEY WITH OUR TEA LADIES. AND YES I AM SHOUTING. I LIKE HER TEA[/quote]

Money grabbin witch, her tea was wnak anyway, hahaha[/quote]

She'd better get used to washing up because she won't see the tea trolley there, daft cow

Citycitytid said:
Do i shag the mrs tonight or keep her awake with the light from the screen of blue moon...or better still... Get her to give me a hand stand blow job whilst pressing f5 ;-)[/quote

Its the latter for me !

you coming here or am i coming to yours lol

Pressgang said:
Okay, I admit here and now. I am a Chelsea fan. I come in peace.

First off, your club has balls for going for JT and I admire that. What you are doing now is similar to what we did 5-6 years ago, and to be fair the club are showing a lot of ambition, and they aren't afraid of going for their targets.

However, I don't think you're going to get JT. He loves Chelsea. He gets paid well. His family are settled. He is captain. We can win literally every trophy. He has a great relationship with the fans and I don't think would want to do anything to jeapordise that. I think even if the bid was accepted, in the end he wouldn't be able to pull himself away.

So IMO its not going to happen.

I admit I'm a member of CFCnet (under another username) and there's a lot of people on there who are emotional about potentially losing JT. There've been a few people (including me) who may have suggested a few wind ups, but honestly its all in banter and jest. There's nothing personal meant.

It is an interesting debate, and as a Chelsea fan with the experience of 5/6 years ago when it was us spending all the money, to see someone else come from, with all due respect, further behind than us (we were top 4 and a cup-winning side before Roman) and to try and do the same, on a potentially bigger scale, is very interesting to observe and I think as Chelsea fans we probably get what you're experiencing right now better than anyone because of our own experience - and long years without a trophy before 1997, and long years without a league title before 2005.

I wish you well, but you won't get JT. Honestly.

Oh and any of you who think CFCnet is a place to find the answers to your rumours, it isn't. We don't have ITK people on there, and if there are, they don't disclose anything.

and you are this sure how........... thats a fair comment considering your beloved captain has said he loves chelsea and wants to stay....... oh wait....... my mistake. and until then my friend. i dont believe you. how did you feel when the gunners were sayin that about Cashley cole. and he left. funny that eh....... sorry to say that the tide is turnin and "chelsea" are no longer the in team

deal with it

city diehard said:

And he is sick of having two new managers a fortnight. He's also sick of Deco and Bollock because they are lazy good for nothings. And he is sick of taking the blame and/or blaming others for the Morinhio fiasco.

ShaunyWrightWright said:
simon23 said:
i dont think he will come

he will turn around and say that he wants to stay and that it never crossed his mind to leave

we will end up looking bad again in the media's eyes......and if by the smallest chance he does turn around and say he wants to come...then we will be ruining football and he will only becoming or the money.....no win situation (except for the fact that we get a very good centre half)

This is just what will happen.

Why are people so bothered what other people think?

F*ck em we were great when we were the comedy club, besides it's a well known fact that you can't make an omlete without breaking an egg or two!!

Citycitytid said:
Do i shag the mrs tonight or keep her awake with the light from the screen of blue moon...or better still... Get her to give me a hand stand blow job whilst pressing f5 ;-)

don't get f5 mixed up with the man in the boat mate or you will be bluemooning all fuckin night

Is there being anything reported on this in the various media outlets or is it all just conjector and rumour on here at the moment?

I agree its very strange that Terry hasn't come out and made the statement that Chelsea are so desperate for him to make, but it seems we maybe getting carried away with thinking that he has virtually signed for City already, just don't want another Tevez, Eto'o, Lescott occuring of lots of talking on here and not a lot of substance

banbury_blue said:
Is there being anything reported on this in the various media outlets or is it all just conjector and rumour on here at the moment?

I agree its very strange that Terry hasn't come out and made the statement that Chelsea are so desperate for him to make, but it seems we maybe getting carried away with thinking that he has virtually signed for City already, just don't want another Tevez, Eto'o, Lescott occuring of lots of talking on here and not a lot of substance

508 pages in mate i think your a bit late.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.