John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
happyblue. said:
For those that haven't seen my posts before and for those that don't know me (most I would imagine!)

I said a few weeks ago that the club would do everything in their power to bring JT to City, nothing has changed since then but nothing will change now until JT gives the green light OFFICIALLY that he wants a move. In all probability it won't come off but hey if we can mess about with the heads of the "top 4" so be it :)

any word on the other 3

Whats the general consensus about whether or not Terry was at the training ground today. I don't think he was. I think SSN used an old clip of him leaving the training ground (but I'm guessing) in order to support Anchelotti in the lie that he would be holding talks with Terry as soon as the Sturridge interviews were over?

gillymcfc said:
Lets just roll with it and enjoy the ride like we always do

you gotta take your time, you gotta say what ya say, dont let anybody get in your way.... Hearing ya gillymcfc ;-)

dw7 said:
happyblue. said:
For those that haven't seen my posts before and for those that don't know me (most I would imagine!)

I said a few weeks ago that the club would do everything in their power to bring JT to City, nothing has changed since then but nothing will change now until JT gives the green light OFFICIALLY that he wants a move. In all probability it won't come off but hey if we can mess about with the heads of the "top 4" so be it :)

any word on the other 3

You mean Lescott, Tevez and Eto'o?

Tevez is just a matter of time, Lescott agreed but nothing signed (Everton playing silly buggers but it will get done) Eto'o is in the lap of the gods but City are very hopeful

dw7 said:
happyblue. said:

any word on the other 3

Goal.com confirmed Villa to Barca but they're generally full of shite. Talk shite seemed to be suggesting earlier today that Barca are practically saying that Eto has gone awol but I don't know if they've repeated this and nobody else is saying it. Nothing on Tevez as usual.

Didsbury Dave said:
BlueTillDeath said:
i wouldnt panic over anything new tonight, if anything was going to happen today it would have happened by now, and we dont know if anything will happen tomorrow either but lets just look at the position we are in being linked with the england captain and european champions main striker aint exactly a bad position to be in considering we used to be linked with billy sharpe and had lucian mettomo as our solid centre half not too long ago. from what i have heard there is no smoke without fire and terrys head has definetly been turned and who can blame him. ive heard a lot today about how it may be to do with chelsea not backign him in the old makelele saga when he accused JT of forcing jose mourinho out but we wont know until terry makes a statement...but until then, how good is this winding those cockney b*sterds up that little old citeh are in with the big boys

An excellent post that mate

With regards to the no smoke without fire/Makelale incident, it has been niggling me that something more could be behind it if he was to move on. That would fit I suppose

yeah that what i thought when i was told also the fact that terrys sponsorship with umbro has been mentioned as something that could help in a deal and it was confirmed to me today that indeed terry and hughes WERE staying in the same hotel on holiday just adds something more to it whatever happens its not as if we dont have another month to spend some more cash ;)

happyblue. said:
dw7 said:
happyblue. said:

any word on the other 3

You mean Lescott, Tevez and Eto'o?

Tevez is just a matter of time, Lescott agreed but nothing signed (Everton playing silly buggers but it will get done) Eto'o is in the lap of the gods but City are very hopeful

cheers thank you

Pam said:
dw7 said:
happyblue. said:

any word on the other 3

Goal.com confirmed Villa to Barca but they're generally full of shite. Talk shite seemed to be suggesting earlier today that Barca are practically saying that Eto has gone awol but I don't know if they've repeated this and nobody else is saying it. Nothing on Tevez as usual.
cant see eto going awol as he will be on leave anyway i woild have thought,he's more like unobtainable 'not picking his phone up' didnt we have this one before with alex and the transvestite

The Daily Minger gets sadder by the day.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/08/chelsea-are-said-to-be-115875-21503278/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21503278/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.