John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spindash said:
Pam said:
He's right though. Supplanting any one of the top four is forbidden. It will be interesting to see how long its going to take them to start talking about a "Big Five".

Unpossible. There are only four chumps league spots.

True.

It's a very tough call for John Terry. I believe he wants this move, and if he can find a strategy that allows him to leave with reputation intact.. he may well come. Tough call for him though....Good night, God bless, Whalley x
(Tevez tomorrow)

Which way to turn now, JT? Future of Chelsea captain Terry still unclear
John Terry's future at Chelsea will become clearer over the next few days when the England captain has a series of formal discussions with the Stamford Bridge hierarchy.

Terry reported back for pre-season training on Thursday afternoon and, after a first meeting with coach Carlo Ancelotti, he had a preliminary discussion with board director Eugene Tenenbaum about the interest being shown in him by Manchester City.

Sources at City said they were encouraged by the news that club owner Roman Abramovich and chief executive Peter Kenyon were not at Chelsea’s Cobham training base to resolve the situation with the player Ancelotti regards as ‘the symbol’ of his new team.

But Tenenbaum is regarded as the liaison between Abramovich and the players and an informal chat with the Russian’s lieutenant is seen as the first part of a process that could yet end with an improved contract for the long-serving Chelsea skipper.

Terry is already earning around £130,000 a week but last night there appeared to be a slight shift in Chelsea’s stance in regard to offering him a new deal.
John Terry

On Monday, Kenyon insisted there was no need to make such an offer when Terry’s contract still has three years to run, but there is an acknowledgment that the money on offer at City does represent a major pay rise. With bonuses, a move could double his salary.

It is not just about money for Terry. He will also seek reassurances about the ambition of the club and the desire to strengthen the side with major signings.

But after rejecting City’s offer of £28million last week, Chelsea do not want to sell their talisman.

Rumours that Terry has handed in a written transfer request were last night dismissed as ‘nonsense’.

Mail says these pics of Terry were taken today:
article-1198694-05A799EC000005DC-783_468x341.jpg

article-0-05A863FD000005DC-943_233x394.jpg

Unpossible?[/quote]

Unpossible.[/quote]

Fair enough.[/quote]

pmsl..... Cant believe you gave up so easily expected this to go on a bit longer.

not my fault! said:

Unpossible?

Unpossible.[/quote]

Fair enough.[/quote]

pmsl..... Cant believe you gave up so easily expected this to go on a bit longer.[/quote]

I wouldn't under normal circumstances, but I'm tired, I may or may not return to this tomorrow whilst I am bored at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.