John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.

To be fair to URG backagain, where did he say this will be announced tonight. He didnt did he! Im pretty confident the transfer request has gone in as both URG and spursmad have said this. It is Chelsea keeping it all hush hush. I understand your frustrations mate but jumping on people's backs when you miss-quote them isnt really going to help us all is it. We just need to be positive and see what happens

Fair enough I didn't read Spurs mad who I trust but I feel that URG....hovers and then comes out with SHIT sorry I know he' been here a while but it was bizarre the way the post came about sorry to piss on the parade

backagain said:
Johnny_on said:
backagain said:
Tommy Nookah said:
Not to piss on your moaning, but, nothing URG said has failed to happen... In fact one of the things HAS happened.. The media has said it was denied.....

What was that...the sun will come up tomorrow?

Jesus i'm going to bed.... It right in the quotes...t... URG said Chelsea have been denying it to the media and an article side directly,,,Chelsea have denied he has handed in a transfer request...

He also said Terry has been asked to think about it... now how does that imply it would be resolved tonight.... That says to me, sleep on it and makes sure your making the right move...

Night all...

I have had a Sherlock moment because I am beginning to think that some people are presenting their calculated guess work as in the know factoids.

backagain said:
Fair enough I didn't read Spurs mad who I trust but I feel that URG....hovers and then comes out with SHIT sorry I know he' been here a while but it was bizarre the way the post came about sorry to piss on the parade

*deep breath*

You claimed URG said that Terry was "100% certain" to hand in a transfer request, implying this by bolding "100% certain" in his quote.

URG actually said he was NOT, that's NOT, a negative, 100% certain of this happening. That is, there was a chance that it might not happen. Therefore, your witch-hunt of URG has stemmed from your inability to read.

FFUUUUUUUUUU-

Spindash said:
backagain said:

*deep breath*

You claimed URG said that Terry was "100% certain" to hand in a transfer request, implying this by bolding "100% certain" in his quote.

URG actually said he was NOT, that's NOT, a negative, 100% certain of this happening. That is, there was a chance that it might not happen. Therefore, your witch-hunt of URG has stemmed from your inability to read.

FFUUUUUUUUUU-

Sorry mate NOT is the funny bit but sadly you don't get it ...do you

George best is NOT 100% certain to sign for city...........BUT

DUH

backagain said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.

To be fair to URG backagain, where did he say this will be announced tonight. He didnt did he! Im pretty confident the transfer request has gone in as both URG and spursmad have said this. It is Chelsea keeping it all hush hush. I understand your frustrations mate but jumping on people's backs when you miss-quote them isnt really going to help us all is it. We just need to be positive and see what happens

Your not pissin on the parade at all mate, it's hard for all us blues at the moment. It is our typical rollercoaster but this time within a transfer window. I was on here when URG was thinking about posting it. He has good contacts in the media and checked with his contacts before he posted. Im guessing that the media are picking up on signals from Chelsea as Chelsea are denying it therefore URG saying he is not 100% certain, which to me is a signal that he posted in good faith.

Chin Up Blue, Not long now till August 15th and then the fun really starts

Spindash said:
backagain said:

*deep breath*

FFUUUUUUUUUU-

Its ten to one in the morning and so I haven't a clue what you're trying to say. I plan to understand it in the morning; Good night all.

backagain said:
Pam said:
I have had a Sherlock moment because I am beginning to think that some people are presenting their calculated guess work as in the know factoids.

EXACTLY

Backagain are you really a City fan or are you a rag pretending to be one, in the hope that you can get under the skin of all the ITK's onboard bluemoon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.