John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick flick through the CFC Terry thread.

Bit hurt that the long term Indian and Yank Chelsea fans, you know, the ones that were around when they were shit, we're the main one's taking a pop at us... calling us delusional ;)

I don't expect Terry to sign, and i'd guess most here don't "expect" him to sign either. But, can you really blame a club that, not so long ago, was scrapping the bottom of the Bosman barrell for thier "marquee signing"... to then get a little bit excited when we go after these 'global superstars'.

Every fan over there has glossed over the fact Terry has so far said nothing... Why would Chelsea do that, just put this thing to bed and move on. To even things up, every other poster in this thread is clinging to that little hope that because the Manager, the board and everyone else other than Terry has said he's staying that perhaps, just perhaps, he might be signing.

It seems the Chelsea view is a very select one... if the information suits them, its real... if they don't like it; it's fake, its stupid dellusional bullshit.

But like here i guess :)

Petetheblu said:
backagain said:
Pam said:
I have had a Sherlock moment because I am beginning to think that some people are presenting their calculated guess work as in the know factoids.

EXACTLY

Backagain are you really a City fan or are you a rag pretending to be one, in the hope that you can get under the skin of all the ITK's onboard bluemoon???
My thoughts as well

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Petetheblu said:
backagain said:
Pam said:
I have had a Sherlock moment because I am beginning to think that some people are presenting their calculated guess work as in the know factoids.

EXACTLY

Backagain are you really a City fan or are you a rag pretending to be one, in the hope that you can get under the skin of all the ITK's onboard bluemoon???
My thoughts as well

Well he could be pissed so we should give him the benifit????

GStar said:
I had a quick flick through the CFC Terry thread.

Bit hurt that the long term Indian and Yank Chelsea fans, you know, the ones that were around when they were shit, we're the main one's taking a pop at us... calling us delusional ;)

I don't expect Terry to sign, and i'd guess most here don't "expect" him to sign either. But, can you really blame a club that, not so long ago, was scrapping the bottom of the Bosman barrell for thier "marquee signing"... to then get a little bit excited when we go after these 'global superstars'.

Every fan over there has glossed over the fact Terry has so far said nothing... Why would Chelsea do that, just put this thing to bed and move on. To even things up, every other poster in this thread is clinging to that little hope that because the Manager, the board and everyone else other than Terry has said he's staying that perhaps, just perhaps, he might be signing.

It seems the Chelsea view is a very select one... if the information suits them, its real... if they don't like it; it's fake, its stupid dellusional bullshit.

But like here i guess :)

Very true ..
I don't expect Terry to sign but we can only see by the reluctance of a statement from terry ,as there is something going on..if not why not just wheel him out today and put it to bed ??

Yet more .ampant cluelessness.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/c/1125223_chelsea_confirm_terry_stance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... rry_stance</a>

Yet more .rampant cluelessness.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/c/1125223_chelsea_confirm_terry_stance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... rry_stance</a>

I hope,unlike the january window,we have a back up contingency plan when he decides not to sign for us.
Personally i find him the most detestable person in football and really want him to just tell us to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.