John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way he's taken a pay cut. It's just the Sun having another dig at City and claiming a player has left us for other reasons than that he's just plain greedy. Apparently it only works one way. Players are only allowed to come to City for the money. They can't leave to get it because no matter how long they've been there, they're all on 160k a week now we're the richest club in the world.

wrongun73 said:
zeusbheld said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Could this just be a ploy to get a upgraded contract at Chelsea?

i believe someone mentioned that possibility on page 2, maybe a little earlier....
cant believe youve fell for the clarkie ;]

this cannot be serious. it's not like someone has died!

btw wouldn't it be great if we had ratings next to our profile--one point for every time we get clarkie'd, with the year's champion getting an interweb signed by the master?

Bongo Joe said:
There's no way he's taken a pay cut. It's just the Sun having another dig at City and claiming a player has left us for other reasons than that he's just plain greedy. Apparently it only works one way. Players are only allowed to come to City for the money. They can't leave to get it because no matter how long they've been there, they're all on 160k a week now we're the richest club in the world.

Brought to you courtesy of the same stupid media that brought you "Eto will play for the rags for much less pay then he's been offered at City". Utter claptrap.

backagain said:
Petetheblu said:
Spindash said:
Pam said:
Where is backagain back from?

The opticians.

The future.....

I want Terry, Eto'o & Tevez to sign BUT............I am sick of reading such bollox

SORRY!

well i am far more sick of reading YOUR anti-bollox-bollox and i'm interested in what URG has to say. so can you please kindly just resist the urge to share your "wisdom" until the transfer window closes again?

SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.