John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwe rosler 28 said:
coops said:
Balti said:
Regular Joe said:
I'm following the betting market on him leaving Chelsea on Betfair and someone is trying to get a bet laid of nearly £1500 on him staying at odds of 1/4, so if money talks it's not looking good.
Interesting. A £1500 bet suggests that a punter is in the know...............

Or laoded and does it as a living gambling. It isnt really a high risk bet for a proffesional gambler. He stands to lose 1500 if he keaves but if he stays he banks 6000

he'll bank just under £400 seems a big risk to me

Correct. He's trying to bet £1446 at odds of 1.25, which means a profit of £351.60, less commission. A professional gambler would not lay down a bet like this in a low-liquidity market without info, imo. There is no significant money wanting to bet on him leaving.

I would take a lot of notice of this bet.

gillymcfc said:
Maybe he had £500 on him coming to us at 10/1 so just covering his stake

Possibly, yes. Also a bit of money has now appeared wanting to lay Terry leaving at 1/6 so perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

Regular Joe said:
gillymcfc said:

Possibly, yes. Also a bit of money has now appeared wanting to lay Terry leaving at 1/6 so perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

Where does this info come from mate?

Also, this was probably discussed earlier somehwere but I can't see it. What is the consensus about Mike Whalley's comments about the Terry situation in his MEN article today? Do we think he's guessing about the improved deal Chelsea are about to make? Haven't seen many other journos claiming to know what's going on.

Meanwhile, Mark Hughes' audacious £35m bid for John Terry was at the centre of talks the England skipper is having with Chelsea bosses, who are set to raise his pay from £130,000 a week to ward off City's interest.

Terry takes home around £20,000 a week less than team-mate Frank Lampard, but Chelsea are set to level that up with an improved deal for the 28-year-old centre-back.
[/quote]

Interesting. A £1500 bet suggests that a punter is in the know...............[/quote]

Or laoded and does it as a living gambling. It isnt really a high risk bet for a proffesional gambler. He stands to lose 1500 if he keaves but if he stays he banks 6000[/quote]

he'll bank just under £400 seems a big risk to me[/quote]

Apologies I fucked that right up lol!

Didsbury Dave said:
Regular Joe said:
gillymcfc said:

Where does this info come from mate?

Betfair's 'J.Terry To Stay' market. You can see how much money people are trying to bet, and at what odds.

bigquinn772 said:
Photo of him on Getty Images training today.

Do you think thats it then hes stayin or that things are still in the air!

He just cant train can he especially as he still is a Chelsea player!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
bigquinn772 said:
Photo of him on Getty Images training today.

Do you think thats it then hes stayin or that things are still in the air!

He just cant train can he especially as he still is a Chelsea player!

I just seen photos on getty images, that's all. Of course he's still a Chelsea player if he's training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.